This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tireboy View Post
    ah right on jinx... now i can try to make sense of this b.s. this dude hurts my head could a supermod just remove this clown ????
    its been done and doesnt help so i decided to fight fire with with fire

...well flamethrower i guess
    "Discontent is the first necessity of progress."
    -Thomas A. Edison

"There is a fine line between ballin' on a budget, and dreamin' on an empty wallet."

*Junked* 92 mx3, BP swap- milage whore, beaten up and down the east coast
    *Junked* KLZE powered 323 on Megasquirt 1
    172.60HP & 156.93 TQ with only headers and short ram intake. back under the knife for a BPT swap.
    New Daily stock 1.6L 1999 Mazda Protege LX

Comment

Originally posted by MD323 View Post
      its been done and doesnt help so i decided to fight fire with with fire

...well flamethrower i guess
      Originally posted by psiturbo View Post
      Oh, let me check, YOU HAVE A BAD ASS MADZA POTEGE TURBO WITH USQUIRMETERTE

UFFF, that is fhukin bad ass, hiurts so much your butt hurts...

It ticking, tick toc, tic, toc, here come closer to papa so U can here it...

But then again, I might as well just modify this thread for shyt and giggles

Ask and U shall receive
      here is one for you
      based on "Love and Trolls - Boxxy" by deepfatfryed:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6bMLrA_0O5Ii love deepfatfryed's boxxy remix so i made a loop out of his vi...
      "Discontent is the first necessity of progress."
      -Thomas A. Edison

"There is a fine line between ballin' on a budget, and dreamin' on an empty wallet."

*Junked* 92 mx3, BP swap- milage whore, beaten up and down the east coast
      *Junked* KLZE powered 323 on Megasquirt 1
      172.60HP & 156.93 TQ with only headers and short ram intake. back under the knife for a BPT swap.
      New Daily stock 1.6L 1999 Mazda Protege LX

Comment

lol nice
        91 protege gt. dropzone mx3 springs, mx3 crossmember, ractive front and rear strut braces, rear lower mx3 brace, 4 wheel disc brakes, corksport ss brake and clutch lines,kvr front pads, ractive cai,ram air hood scoop, modified front bumper, shaved ant and rear trunk lock, fubu ant, short shifter, corksport bronzeoil shifter bushings,92 glass sunroof and tail lights, mx3 center console, autometer gauges (volt and oil pressure) cluster needles painted to match, sound system, 17 inch eagle alloy 193 with 205 40 17 rubber. klze is ALIVE BABY!! . http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2394656http://www.toprotege.com/forums/show...hlight=project[url]

Comment

This thread is useless and dumb. Closed. Also shrink your sig down psiturbo.
          1993 Protege LX-Midnight's shadow SOLD
          1996 Honda CBR600-Wrecked. Damn Honda crippled me
          2002 mazda MPV-family truckster SOLD
          2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
          .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

Working...
          X