Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Times like this I *like* living out in the sticks
    '90 AWD Protege, full GTR drivetrain swap, ~320 whp daily driver, RIP, and
    '90 AWD Protege, yet another GTR swap, Open class rallycar with a Toyota GT4 gearbox swap, thus crossing the line between hobby and mental illness. And a Brabus E55 K8, removing all doubt.
    http://www.wihandyman.com/forum/vbpi...?do=view&g=110
    http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2599486

Comment

I only have one thing to say, We're only human
      1991 Protege LX with GTX swap, DD
      1990 4WD Protege with GTX swap, Project/garage decoration
      2006 Mazda 3 with 2.3, Her car
      1980 Ford F100 Short bed with 300ci 6 cylinder, work truck/home for moss

Comment

Originally posted by jay View Post
        Times like this I *like* living out in the sticks
        1990 Protege 4WD
        GT-X BP26 swap [AT->MT]|Cup holder cut to fit|Synthetic gear oil|Synthetic brake fluid|Corksport SS brake/clutch lines|Mazdaspeed HV oil pump|GT-X front STB|Corksport type I rear STB|Matching full-size spare wheel|Homebrew Brass shifter bushing|Speed Source brass shifter cable bushings|EDM headlights/corners|FMIC|EDM cabin vents

1 3 5
        ├┼┤
        2 4 R

Seeking: Canadian 4WD seatbelts.

Comment

holy ****ing hell **** is crazy
          live everyday like its your last!!!!
          90 DA9 project car
          93 BG2: daily beast

Comment

must be a pacific nw thing... like 4 weeks ago I came home to having a house down my street (like 6 houses down) parked up with news vans. The old lady warned me that when she had come home a couple hours earlier there were a bunch of cops in the neighborhood.

watching the news that evening we found out that there was a bonfire in their back yard, it sounded like there was a party kinda thing going on. their 6 yr old kid was standing by it when something that had been thrown into it exploded. he was lifeflighted out, and his dad was taken to the hospital for burns.

When we first got posession of the house (3yrs ago) my parents came over to see it. Following the walkthrough we were standing infront of the house talking only to hear a bunch of sirens swarming a short distance away... there was a gang related shooting 4 blocks west of me. I do live in the getto though
            There are no stupid questions, just stupid people.

Comment

Originally posted by FazdaBoy4ever View Post
              must be a pacific nw thing
              says the guy from portland

but seriously, this is the kind of stuff that you hear about happening in portland quite literally 99% of the time. crazy stuff. 1st gen, are we gonna see you on the news?
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by me19875 View Post
                says the guy from portland

but seriously, this is the kind of stuff that you hear about happening in portland quite literally 99% of the time. crazy stuff. 1st gen, are we gonna see you on the news?
                Lol, no. I could have been interviewed if I had run out there when I saw the media show up but that's not really my thing. I actually though about climbing over my back fence to try and get a better look but pissing off the already edgy cops just seemed like a bad idea.
                1991 Protege LX with GTX swap, DD
                1990 4WD Protege with GTX swap, Project/garage decoration
                2006 Mazda 3 with 2.3, Her car
                1980 Ford F100 Short bed with 300ci 6 cylinder, work truck/home for moss

Comment

Wait, you live next to a Mazda dealer? Win.

Comment

Working...
                  X