X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

what was your first mod on your car

my first mod was the wheels lol
    swapping into another shell!

my first mod on my 96 sephia was, custom cai, second, front strut bar with reset timing, and last 17" with new 205-40-17. now i have a bunch of things that i will be doing soon like eibach springs, new struts and lots, lots of other things. now my crapy camera is not helping me atall, all pics coming blury, so shopping for better unit so i can post some pics. (OH MY GOOD I FEEL LIKE I HIACK JACK THIS THREAD) SORRY!!!!!!!!

Comment

First mod ever to a Pro was a new cone filter. First mod on the GT is going to be FatMating the interior then rebuild a BP for a turbo, then installing that in the spring. I am looking forward to that.

Comment

First mod was a one piece fiberglass race bucket to replace the flat as a pancake stocker. Best. Mod. Ever.
        -'91 Festiva L
        -'91 Pro AWD New Project

Comment

old neon was the sri, the protege was a custom intake, the 323 was a built turbo motor lol did everything at once on the 323
          Originally posted by 90prtege
          have you heard a yaris drive by you??? it says immmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmgayyyyyyyyy!!!!
          Originally posted by Turpro
          Fk the family. Drugs and hookers take priority first

bpt323: broom break
          CRZbrussian: that sux
          CRZbrussian: get swifer wet
          CRZbrussian: ****s aluminum

Comment

first "mod" on the 323 was a custom exhaust and highflow cat due to the original being clogged.

the fist thing I had to do to it was body work from a drunk soccer mom dragging down the side of it
            "Discontent is the first necessity of progress."
            -Thomas A. Edison

"There is a fine line between ballin' on a budget, and dreamin' on an empty wallet."

*Junked* 92 mx3, BP swap- milage whore, beaten up and down the east coast
            *Junked* KLZE powered 323 on Megasquirt 1
            172.60HP & 156.93 TQ with only headers and short ram intake. back under the knife for a BPT swap.
            New Daily stock 1.6L 1999 Mazda Protege LX

Comment

It was all over once I put rims on Anika. After rims... i needed a bigger engine... and i was hooked.
              When you turn your car on... does it return the favor?

Originally posted by goldstar
              Yes, still have it. It was my attempt to immortalize you in verse.

A Protege driver named Brock
              Once said 7 seconds he'd clock.
              So his engine he goosed
              With much too much boost,
              And drove a rod through his block.

Comment

Pacesetter exhaust. It already had intrax lowering springs and a weapon R intake.
                Cincinnati, ohio Bengals for life
                "Who Dey"

Comment

First mod for my 4wd pro is going to be the BP and GTX trans when I put it back together.
                  2011 BMW 128i 6 Speed Manual -- dd
                  1990 Protege 4WD 5 Speed

Comment

1st mod on 323 was a rx7 maf with cone filter.

first mod on pro is fully stripped light weight reduction....... problem is the engine was part of it.......lol

Originally posted by minnesotapj
                    Cost of your fancy German built sports car $35k
                    price of your fancy sun glasses to match your German built sports car $200 dollars
                    Getting beat by a second hand 20 year old Japanese 4 door... Priceless!
                    The only bummer about the world ending is that you can't turn to the person next to you and say "WOW! Did you see THAT?!!"
                    *1. 85 accord hatch r.i.p. *2. 87 chevy s-10 r.i.p. *3. 91 dodge daytona r.i.p. *4. 91 labaron r.i.p. *5. 91 mazda 323..sold *6. 89 silverado sold *7. 94 mazda protege ...in the works...

Comment

My first on the pro was a custom exhaust. I didn't get hooked till I found this site. Now I'm just gettin started!
                      See, you guy's are a good influence! lol
                      94 pro base model, all synthetic fluids, s/r struts, front & rear ebay upper strut bars,front & rear tie bar, ZX2 1" front swaybar, EGT 21mm rear sway bar, custom delrin endlinks front & rear, custom delrin rear swaybar mount bushings, EBC front blanks & redstuff pads, CS ss brake lines & dot 4 fluid, big drum brakes in rear (from ZX2, free parts), 2.25 custom exaust w/magnaflo oval muffler, 4-wire o2 sensor, custom ram-air, 4-wire BP tb, MSD super conducter plug wires, MSD Blaster SS coil, NGK iridiums,OEM weighted shift knob, ebay short shifter, bronzoil bushings, CS ss clutch line, custom air splitter, mx-3 recaro drivers seat, EGT foglight switch, 35w 5000k hi/lo hid's

soon:
                      lightened flywheel & clutch; in garage,
                      Miata Daisy's; after new tires

Comment

pacesetter exhaust.
                        ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
                        he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

MP3 Strut Tower Bar kit.

Happy Motoring!
                          02 DX Millenium Red - The Penultimate Driving Machine
                          MP3 Strut Tower Bar kit; Cusco Front Lower Arm Tie Bar
                          MSP Springs, Struts, Stabilizer Bars, Trailing Links, #3 Engine Mount
                          Kartboy Stabilizer Bar Bushings; Nyloil Shifter Bushings; Red Line MT-90 Gear Oil
                          MP3 Shifter, Knob and Aluminum Pedal Set
                          Suvlights HD Wiring Harness; Osram Night Breaker H4 Bulbs; Exide Edge AGM Battery
                          Summer: 5Zigen FN01R-C 16 x 7" Wheels; Yoko S.drive 205/45-16s
                          Winter: Enkei OR52 16 x 7" Wheels; Falken Ziex ZE-912 205/45-16s
                          Modified OEM Air Intake; Racing Beat Exhaust System; Techna-Fit SS Clutch Line
                          Denso SKJ16CR-L11 Extended Tip Spark Plugs; Magnecor Wires
                          Power Slot Front Brake Rotors; Techna-Fit SS Brake Lines; Hawk HPS Pads
                          Red Line Synthetic Engine Oil; C/S Aluminum Oil Cap
                          Cyberdyne Digital Gauges: Tach; Ambient Air Temp; Voltmeter

Comment

hks cat back exhaust, then fidanza flywheel. didn't ask for the second i just thought i'd throw it in.

Comment

Custom mild steel heat shield when my stock muffler tip broke and started to melt my bumper.
                              1990 Protege 4WD
                              GT-X BP26 swap [AT->MT]|Cup holder cut to fit|Synthetic gear oil|Synthetic brake fluid|Corksport SS brake/clutch lines|Mazdaspeed HV oil pump|GT-X front STB|Corksport type I rear STB|Matching full-size spare wheel|Homebrew Brass shifter bushing|Speed Source brass shifter cable bushings|EDM headlights/corners|FMIC|EDM cabin vents

1 3 5
                              ├┼┤
                              2 4 R

Seeking: Canadian 4WD seatbelts.

Comment

Working...
                              X