I Seem to be Regressing, Gentlemen.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I Seem to be Regressing, Gentlemen.

so. im selling my miata. time for something new, right? Well, i just so happen to have a 1988 Merc. Tracer Hatchback sitting in my garage... can i puts a BP ins it??? I need to hear all kinds of wacky ideas from you guys. GO!

Topless Pics once this reaches 3 pages
    Serenity's Dead.

LSx activate go!

you can put any motor in any car...what's your budget and fab skills?
    Originally posted by 90prtege
    have you heard a yaris drive by you??? it says immmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmgayyyyyyyyy!!!!
    Originally posted by Turpro
    Fk the family. Drugs and hookers take priority first

bpt323: broom break
    CRZbrussian: that sux
    CRZbrussian: get swifer wet
    CRZbrussian: ****s aluminum

Comment

How is that regressing?

Three doors or five?

I don't really have any useful knowledge to contribute, but I'm sure it's possible, and I like the idea.
      1990 Protege 4WD
      GT-X BP26 swap [AT->MT]|Cup holder cut to fit|Synthetic gear oil|Synthetic brake fluid|Corksport SS brake/clutch lines|Mazdaspeed HV oil pump|GT-X front STB|Corksport type I rear STB|Matching full-size spare wheel|Homebrew Brass shifter bushing|Speed Source brass shifter cable bushings|EDM headlights/corners|FMIC|EDM cabin vents

1 3 5
      ├┼┤
      2 4 R

Seeking: Canadian 4WD seatbelts.

Comment

KL swap and twin turbo!! Hahahahaha

HTC Droid Incredible

Comment

Im just trying to get 3 pages. =]

Comment

Bp fits, its a BF chassis so just follow one of those guides.

And topless you?
            "Discontent is the first necessity of progress."
            -Thomas A. Edison

"There is a fine line between ballin' on a budget, and dreamin' on an empty wallet."

*Junked* 92 mx3, BP swap- milage whore, beaten up and down the east coast
            *Junked* KLZE powered 323 on Megasquirt 1
            172.60HP & 156.93 TQ with only headers and short ram intake. back under the knife for a BPT swap.
            New Daily stock 1.6L 1999 Mazda Protege LX

Comment

I'm assuming topless Miata pics, haha.

HTC Droid Incredible

Comment

Nono, topless me. My Milkshake Strong ;P

how hard is finding a b6t these days?
                Serenity's Dead.

Comment

Pretty sure anything you can b6t, can be bpt-ed. And I think that would be such a better way to go.

Comment

Originally posted by irishkev90 View Post
                    KL swap and twin turbo!! Hahahahaha

HTC Droid Incredible
                    I had no idea about the 626 MPS when I posted the above suggestion.

Comment

The things I would do for that car. hahha

Comment

Well here's my thoughts. First of all, all the mercury badging goes away. rattlecan it black. i have a set of 14" miata wheels in the garage that i can wrap in something nice. The b6t seems like the best option however rarity and cost are my higher than say, a bp05. still plenty of power to have fun in a little car like that and its the engine i know & love. A little ghetto racer project, ya?

Ohhh! and a bench seat up front for added "huh?" effect. And cuz bench seats are cool.
                        Serenity's Dead.

Comment

oh ya dood! the regressing thing! Because you know, i had a BG and this is some sort of mutant BF thing broken in my garage. im selling the miata as soon as i replace the radiator, and ill need a replacement vehicle. so not only the BG-> BF thing, but Miata(2drRdster) -> Tracer (See: "Meh") is also a bit regressive, no? I find the idea exciting tho, it would be a mean little bastard of a car. This silly thing in my garage that someone gave my mom. Its in danger of becoming an undertaking...
                          Serenity's Dead.

Comment

Stroked FE3 turbo.
                            1990 Protege 4WD
                            GT-X BP26 swap [AT->MT]|Cup holder cut to fit|Synthetic gear oil|Synthetic brake fluid|Corksport SS brake/clutch lines|Mazdaspeed HV oil pump|GT-X front STB|Corksport type I rear STB|Matching full-size spare wheel|Homebrew Brass shifter bushing|Speed Source brass shifter cable bushings|EDM headlights/corners|FMIC|EDM cabin vents

1 3 5
                            ├┼┤
                            2 4 R

Seeking: Canadian 4WD seatbelts.

Comment

Working...
                            X