Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love how when theres a sign stating "compact car only" you get retarded people with SUVs or Minivans parking all up in there! I really like that color, car looks clean too....
    Anyone knows what 9K rpm feels like? I do

93 Mercury Tracer SW
    99 Honda Accord 4DR 'VIP' status
    01 Honda S2000 Future Boost

Comment

heh, the picture basically hides the flaws... thanks though
      sigpic

03 Accord DX: K24/5MT, peasant-spec old man's car
      92 240SX: KA/T25, nerd mobile

Comment

It does look clean though.
        Cincinnati, ohio Bengals for life
        "Who Dey"

Comment

Originally posted by atomicEGT View Post
          heh, the picture basically hides the flaws... thanks though
          If thats the case I give credit to your photography skills, perfectly taken.
          Anyone knows what 9K rpm feels like? I do

93 Mercury Tracer SW
          99 Honda Accord 4DR 'VIP' status
          01 Honda S2000 Future Boost

Comment

Originally posted by Turpro View Post
            Picked up a grunge brush, degreaser and chain lube. She was a dirty girl but I found gold under the dirt. Geared 2 down in back and 1 up in front. I don't like the gearing. Might have to find some oem sprockets. Not a fan of bringing the front wheel up all the time
            quit being a pansy
            I live my life a quarter pounder at a time. And for those 500 calories or more, I'm free. I need FRIES! Two of them. The big ones. Oh, and I need them tonight. You're lucky the double shot of BBQ sauce didn't blow the seam on your nugget box. There she is, 2 pounds of pure beef. My dad ate it in 9.0 seconds flat. Check it out, it's like this. If I lose, winner takes my happy meal. But if I win, I take the burger and the toy. To some people, that's more important.

._________________________
            |.....Overnight....................| ||
            |.....Japan Parts.................| |'|";,___.
            |_..._...____________======||_|_|...,]
            "(@)'(@)""'''''''''''''"'''"**|(@)(@)*****"(@)
            Oh and by the way that shot in your banner with Vin Diesel's car getting shot, thats a civic not an altezza.

Comment

Well it looks like the info the previous owner gave me about the chain and sprockets was wrong. Showed the sprocket pics to a cbr forum and they said the rear is the stock tooth count but its a 525 sprocket which means its a 520 chain. The guy that sad this also said since the mph is different it probably has a different front sprocket. Sigh. If I keep this bike next year I'll probably just replace the chain and sprockets
              1993 Protege LX-Midnight's shadow SOLD
              1996 Honda CBR600-Wrecked. Damn Honda crippled me
              2002 mazda MPV-family truckster SOLD
              2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
              .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

just filled the MX3 again... 303.4 miles, 8.336 gallons, which works out to ~36.4mpg... not too bad considering I swapped over to wider summer tires
                sigpic

Comment

I know everyone says the F-series is weak, but it should stand up to an N/A BP okay, right?
                  sigpic

Comment

should be fine!
                    ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
                    he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

good to hear.

it'd be nice to have something a bit quicker that still gets 30+ mpg... I wish I'd remembered to grab the ecu from my old pink 93, with a cut IM and B-code it used to pull strongly all the way to 7500 and still get 33mpg...
                      sigpic

Comment

I think md323 popped a couple f series trans with na bps

Went last night to see about getting into a riders class(motorcycle beginers course) because they were all booked up till august and I need my licence now. Well got lucky and got in. Anyone with knowledge o how to ride and knows where all the controls are will be very fkn bored. Felt like falling alssep the whole time. I have sat and sun left to go. Each day is 5hrs. Sux but at least I'll be legal next week
                        1993 Protege LX-Midnight's shadow SOLD
                        1996 Honda CBR600-Wrecked. Damn Honda crippled me
                        2002 mazda MPV-family truckster SOLD
                        2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
                        .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

i think the ratios in the F series would be peppy with the BP. simple mods but nothing crazy & the BP still gets good MPG (so long as the mileage isn't too high)
                          ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

Comment

it'll be a simple, mild n/a build. be interesting to see what kind of gas mileage I can get out of it- with the exception of the pink 93, all of my BP-powered cars have consistently averaged 28mpg...
                            sigpic

Comment

My Z5 just got 25mpg. Bad IAT and high idle rpm though.

Comment

high comp BP likes to get pretty good MPG

Comment

Working...
                                X