Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

watching the movie "Faster" right now... all I can say is "got damn, Maggie Grace".
    sigpic

03 Accord DX: K24/5MT, peasant-spec old man's car
    92 240SX: KA/T25, nerd mobile

Comment

Wheresthericego....I cant stop LMAO at the obama/biden/clinton clip you got. I stare at it and laugh everytime you post.

Comment

Ha! Just watched that movie Friday, and saw Cellular last night to kill some time.
        Anyone knows what 9K rpm feels like? I do

93 Mercury Tracer SW
        99 Honda Accord 4DR 'VIP' status
        01 Honda S2000 Future Boost

Comment

I can officially walk in to a bmv and get my motorcycle endorcment. Finished that boring ass class. Passed the test with only losing 3 points. Missed the braking distance by 3 ft. Can't wait to start rippin the streets up.

Also got my part to fix the bike. Going to run a gsxr 750 regulator. Was told it cures the hondas bs regulator fail
          1993 Protege LX-Midnight's shadow SOLD
          1996 Honda CBR600-Wrecked. Damn Honda crippled me
          2002 mazda MPV-family truckster SOLD
          2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
          .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

That sucks, my class gave me my license at the end. I didnt have to go to the dmv to take the test.

Good job though!

Comment

No no. At the end of the class they do a 3 part test(quick braking, cornering and tight turn arounds). I only missed 3 points on the whole thing. When you leave the claas you just bring the card to the bmv and get the endorsment. If yu don't take the class you have to take a 4 part test at the bmv. Probably would've passed that but heard they're assholes so figured id take this class I don't have to do anything but get my pic done at th bmv now
              2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
              .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

Oh I gotcha. Seems about right.

Comment

sweet chris, good job man!!

I'm waiting on my **** from rockauto still, ordered it on the 10th. My earlier order for tie rods for my moms bmw were shipped the 5th and arrived on the 9th lol wtf.

Safety appointment is tomorrow too, looks like I get to postpone that...oh joy!
                  -Jack

ONTARIO MAZDA CLUB! Join! https://www.facebook.com/groups/500055016671733/

91 626 LX - basically stock and pretty slow still
                  http://www.clubprotege.com/forum/sho...my-GD-626-LX-)

01 E53 3.0i - FOR SALE! pm if interested

91 USDM Protege LX - SOLD! turbo/manifold up for sale!
                  http://www.clubprotege.com/forum/showthread.php?t=46606

Comment

Ah I dunno what Im going to do this summer... thinking about putting the wagon in the garage and tear it apart so I can clean up alot of the mess. I would like to remove alot of the crap I dont need either.

I hate waiting for parts. Im expecting my leather shift boot from UK and believe me I dont expect that till end of May lol
                    Anyone knows what 9K rpm feels like? I do

93 Mercury Tracer SW
                    99 Honda Accord 4DR 'VIP' status
                    01 Honda S2000 Future Boost

Comment

Since I woke up early today I decided to install my gsxr rectifier/regulator onto the cbr. Bottom is the cbr unit. The gsxr unit is like twice the size. Can't wait to ride. Friday is suppose to be clear and I'm suppose to be ridin with about a dozen or more ppl. Wish the fkn rainwould stop so I could ride more

2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay

Comment

really starting to wish I had just paid the ****ing tickets so I didn't have to go to court tomorrow

not looking forward to this at allllllllllllllllllllllllllllll
                        sigpic

Comment

Haha, f^&% the police!

Comment

I'm okay with the police most of the time, but selective enforcement of the law based on their judgement is a bit ridiculous.
                            sigpic

Comment

Ah ****. I'm legal to ride wherever whenever :bigthumb:

2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay

Comment

congrats chris!!!
                                ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
                                he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

Working...
                                X