Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Last edited by Pox; 02-10-2011, 10:51 PM. Reason: also...

Comment

Nom nom nom
      1993 Protege LX-Midnight's shadow SOLD
      1996 Honda CBR600-Wrecked. Damn Honda crippled me
      2002 mazda MPV-family truckster SOLD
      2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
      .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

Wow. So a few weeks ago my wife sent her pic into a website that was looking for models/actresses. Well she got a call from john cassablanca modeling agency yesterday. She has an appointment tomorrow at 430. If she nails a modeling contract that will kick ass. Everyone pray or whatever you do for her. This is huge. She's been at the gym everyday getting her already fine ass finer so hopefully these ppl see that. Kind of funny because when I was 23-24 I went to john cassablancas acting school for a couple months till I couldn't afford it anymore. Who knows, if she lands this modeling contract I may be able to fulfill my dream of acting pic of her if you all don't know what she looks like. Yes we were a little ****faced in this pic lol

1993 Protege LX-Midnight's shadow SOLD
        1996 Honda CBR600-Wrecked. Damn Honda crippled me
        2002 mazda MPV-family truckster SOLD
        2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
        .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

Sweet, good luck to the both of you.

Comment

so I am without my 1st ever BG for the first time since late '04

strange feeling but it means I get a fresh start on a new project
            "Discontent is the first necessity of progress."
            -Thomas A. Edison

"There is a fine line between ballin' on a budget, and dreamin' on an empty wallet."

*Junked* 92 mx3, BP swap- milage whore, beaten up and down the east coast
            *Junked* KLZE powered 323 on Megasquirt 1
            172.60HP & 156.93 TQ with only headers and short ram intake. back under the knife for a BPT swap.
            New Daily stock 1.6L 1999 Mazda Protege LX

Comment

Originally posted by Pox View Post
              How to brush teeth:

i swear to god he copied me...haha
              -Jack

ONTARIO MAZDA CLUB! Join! https://www.facebook.com/groups/500055016671733/

91 626 LX - basically stock and pretty slow still
              http://www.clubprotege.com/forum/sho...my-GD-626-LX-)

01 E53 3.0i - FOR SALE! pm if interested

91 USDM Protege LX - SOLD! turbo/manifold up for sale!
              http://www.clubprotege.com/forum/showthread.php?t=46606

Comment

found this at the junkyard i have no idea if its rare or not what you recon it seems to hold tapes

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0092.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	353.0 KB
ID:	1225931
                Mazda Familia GT-R: 241HP ATW and 387NM @17psi

i give my wife a quarter inch at a time for thoes ten seconds or less im free

I try to see things from your point of view...but I just can't seem to get my head THAT far up my ass.

Advertising your own forum on our website is not appreciated/allowed-Sincerely Administration Staff

sigpic

Comment

Those are just fillers. That look like a bf gtx. The awd button would go there.

Originally posted by minnesotapj
                  Cost of your fancy German built sports car $35k
                  price of your fancy sun glasses to match your German built sports car $200 dollars
                  Getting beat by a second hand 20 year old Japanese 4 door... Priceless!
                  The only bummer about the world ending is that you can't turn to the person next to you and say "WOW! Did you see THAT?!!"
                  *1. 85 accord hatch r.i.p. *2. 87 chevy s-10 r.i.p. *3. 91 dodge daytona r.i.p. *4. 91 labaron r.i.p. *5. 91 mazda 323..sold *6. 89 silverado sold *7. 94 mazda protege ...in the works...

Comment

Originally posted by frogi323 View Post
                    Those are just fillers. That look like a bf gtx. The awd button would go there.
                    No I think he's right, back before mp3's and CD's there was these things called taped, they sounded like ass and were way to expensive but we bought them anyway because it was better than the radio... sorta
                    "Discontent is the first necessity of progress."
                    -Thomas A. Edison

"There is a fine line between ballin' on a budget, and dreamin' on an empty wallet."

*Junked* 92 mx3, BP swap- milage whore, beaten up and down the east coast
                    *Junked* KLZE powered 323 on Megasquirt 1
                    172.60HP & 156.93 TQ with only headers and short ram intake. back under the knife for a BPT swap.
                    New Daily stock 1.6L 1999 Mazda Protege LX

Comment

i posted in my sleep......thats funny. gotta love smart phones.....

your probly right. i remember cassette tapes. still got a few.

remember the 18in dvd when it came out?

Originally posted by minnesotapj
                      Cost of your fancy German built sports car $35k
                      price of your fancy sun glasses to match your German built sports car $200 dollars
                      Getting beat by a second hand 20 year old Japanese 4 door... Priceless!
                      The only bummer about the world ending is that you can't turn to the person next to you and say "WOW! Did you see THAT?!!"
                      *1. 85 accord hatch r.i.p. *2. 87 chevy s-10 r.i.p. *3. 91 dodge daytona r.i.p. *4. 91 labaron r.i.p. *5. 91 mazda 323..sold *6. 89 silverado sold *7. 94 mazda protege ...in the works...

Comment

Originally posted by frogi323 View Post
                        remember the 18in dvd when it came out?
                        Haha yeah, betamax!
                        Last edited by KaleoXtreme; 02-13-2011, 08:27 PM.
                        Before you criticize someone, first try walking a mile in their shoes. Because then you'll be a mile away, and you'll have their shoes...

Comment

that would be laserdisc

NW MAZDAS

Comment

Originally posted by MD323 View Post
                            No I think he's right, back before mp3's and CD's there was these things called taped, they sounded like ass and were way to expensive but we bought them anyway because it was better than the radio... sorta
                            some of us used blanks, pens, and free time to make mixtapes for pretty girls...

mix CDs just aren't the same.
                            sigpic

03 Accord DX: K24/5MT, peasant-spec old man's car
                            92 240SX: KA/T25, nerd mobile

Comment

Took so much more effort for cassettes....

remember casingles? lol

Comment

Originally posted by bogaut View Post
                                that would be laserdisc
                                Oh s*** you're right! I always thought the laserdisc was called Betamax. But then again, we could never afford either when I was growing up, lol.
                                Before you criticize someone, first try walking a mile in their shoes. Because then you'll be a mile away, and you'll have their shoes...

Comment

Working...
                                X