No announcement yet.

House got raided by the COPS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tru that I stay good like Motegi got too many in the family!!!!!!!! But hey sometimes it comes in handy like wit tickets!!! Cops arent dicks till u act like a dick, unless that's their attitude!!!!!!!!
    "mess with the mazda...... mess with the chick......."mazdachic"

I don't go looking for no trouble but somehow the trouble always finds me, Don't make me have you in the trauma center With your momma crying cause her only son is dying, She just don't know it's just your karma catching up cause I'm a Drama Setter

Comment

Ya I dunno, We've had cops treat us like dicks for no reason. It's very common.
      00 dakota 4x4
      90 crx si - ls/vtec

Comment

i dunno man, all i can say is take it in stride, if he treats you like a dick just act nicer, i try and treat everyone the same, as long as they are not dicks, i will have no reason to bang them out.
        .....HELLO MY NAME IS BEN...

186.08whp
        225.94wtq
        torque monster!!!!
        dyno graph 8-10-and 12psi
        http://www.msprotege.com/members/THE...no%20graph.jpg
        http://videos.streetfire.net/player....0-C19CA06AF01E dyno vid

blahblahblahblahblahblah

Comment

Originally posted by THEGOLDPRO
          the only reason you guys hate cops is because you do dumb ****, if you act normal you wont get messed with, i would have shackled your brother up and hauled him off reguardless. deal with it. its not the cops fault.
          thats really not true. the cops cops at my school search me everytime i walk past becasue of the ppl i know. they have never found anything on me and yet they do it just about everyday for four years and then the cop in my neighbor hood arrested one of my freinds for jumping a gate the cop clearly lied on the report and said that he was resisting arrest. good thing there was like 8 witnesses there (he got suspended from duty) and then there are cops that hide out in rich white folks neighborhood and when they see someone with a loud ass system and some rims that dont look like they live there they pull them over and say somthing like "u were speeding or didnt come to a complete stop at a stop sign." some cops might be ok but most ive met arent.
          i is dumb

Comment

Originally posted by skr33t_rac3r
            and then there are cops that hide out in rich white folks neighborhood and when they see someone with a loud ass system and some rims that dont look like they live there they pull them over and say somthing like "u were speeding or didnt come to a complete stop at a stop sign." some cops might be ok but most ive met arent.
            What's funny is that I live in a pretty nice neighborhood. And I am exactly what you described. Luckily I don't get messed with by cops but I also have alot of respect for them. Sure some cops can be dicks but so can the general population. A few ****heads doesn't make the entire group wrong.

Comment

thats really not true. the cops cops at my school search me everytime i walk past becasue of the ppl i know
              think of what you just said there, because of the friends you know, they are not just picking you out of a croud to screw with you, they have reason, im sure if you didnt have those friends, you would not have been bothered once. i said it before, and ill say it now, dont do dumb **** and you wont get bothered with.... period.

186.08whp
              225.94wtq
              torque monster!!!!

blahblahblahblahblahblah

Comment

well i'll say it this way.. you know nothing about who i hang around with or who my friends are... how are you gonna go and judge me so hastily??? my brothers put a bad name for my family... i was still 13 when i moved.. now how is that my fault????
                ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
                he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

Originally posted by bpt323
                  well i'll say it this way.. you know nothing about who i hang around with or who my friends are... how are you gonna go and judge me so hastily??? my brothers put a bad name for my family... i was still 13 when i moved.. now how is that my fault????
                  i wasn't talking bout you, i was talking to skreet_racer, regarding the people he knows, im not going to argue bout this ****, all im going to say is that the cops HAD A REASON TO BOTHER YOU!!!!!! thats all.

186.08whp
                  225.94wtq
                  torque monster!!!!

blahblahblahblahblahblah

Comment

If you wanna learn to hate cops...
                    Try living in some area's of Mount Vernon New York ..
                    thank god I live in the Bronx.
                    photo album|photo album 2 (pbase)

dbest1a AT yahoo DOT com

Comment

It would really suck if the cops raided my computers.
                      Damed hackers there the reason that I have so many paranoid fire walls.
                      You didnt have any pirated software/ movies or anything right, because if the cops were to launch a raid on my stuff it would be all over for me.

I dont have a problem with cops they just do there job.

Comment

Working...
                      X