Podcasting anyone?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Podcasting anyone?

I've been rocking a Sansa Fuze for a few years now but hadn't really discovered the value of podcasts. I had been able to find a number of university lectures but since they probably weren't officially sanctioned by the universities that spawned them, they were always out of context and sometimes a little wonky. Well today I stumbled upon the correct sequence of key words in Google and came across Open Culture.

On the down side, I have to move away from Media Monkey which I just learned how to use and throw in with iTunes. I'm sure it's easy enough to figure out. I just don't like being forced to use the official program.

If there are any Podcast gurus here, please share some secrets. Super Newb asking. Sites, insights, all are welcome.
    1991 Protege LX with GTX swap, DD
    1990 4WD Protege with GTX swap, Project/garage decoration
    2006 Mazda 3 with 2.3, Her car
    1980 Ford F100 Short bed with 300ci 6 cylinder, work truck/home for moss

I like the idea of podcasting, but I haven't really made much use of it. Oh and I have a Rockboxed Sansa e280. 10 oz. of pure awesome right there.
    1990 Protege 4WD
    GT-X BP26 swap [AT->MT]|Cup holder cut to fit|Synthetic gear oil|Synthetic brake fluid|Corksport SS brake/clutch lines|Mazdaspeed HV oil pump|GT-X front STB|Corksport type I rear STB|Matching full-size spare wheel|Homebrew Brass shifter bushing|Speed Source brass shifter cable bushings|EDM headlights/corners|FMIC|EDM cabin vents

1 3 5
    ├┼┤
    2 4 R

Seeking: Canadian 4WD seatbelts.

Comment

Working...
    X