X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here you go have at it.

Comment

Originally posted by cablemirc
      this forum is not your playground. go find something else to do when you are bored. .exe files are EXECUTABLES, not "just flash files".

you've bestowed the wrath of the wrong person.
      the next time you so much as chafe a moderator, yer gone.

you might as well stop posting now, as i've gotten complaints about you since day one, and every single post you make has been reported.

i'm tired of it chris, come back when you grow some pubes. the only reason you are'nt banned right now, is cuase i want you to come back and see this at least in a thread, and i can get one more laugh in at your pitiful ass as you try to save yourself.

buh-bye. no more wasting our bandwidth for you. feel free to log out and learn something as a guest.

Comment

the admin has spoken...case..errr thread closed. chris. if you feel the need to say something back to cable do it in a PM.

Comment

OK Chris i _ASKED_ you nicely. you got a PM warning and i was uncharacteristcly nice. Now you tread on increadibly thin ice. If it was up to me you would be gone after a stunt like this. Concider yourself _VERY_ lucky. I strongly advise you refrain from posting for at least a week.
          When you turn your car on... does it return the favor?

Originally posted by goldstar
          Yes, still have it. It was my attempt to immortalize you in verse.

A Protege driver named Brock
          Once said 7 seconds he'd clock.
          So his engine he goosed
          With much too much boost,
          And drove a rod through his block.

Comment

Working...
          X