No announcement yet.

The Official Job Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

awesome your a CNA I was thinking about getting into sometihng like that.
    Sagaris

Comment

Unemployed for now
      looking for new job to suffice until I can get my degree in Automotive engineering.
      The T3 BP MX-3 conversion has begun, and is taking forever & will kill me.

Comment

yea they pay me 5% more because i'm bilingual...and 10% more because i work at night....its a part-time job...so its all good :D
        school's my #1!

www.floridamazdaclub.com

Protege is going back to stock...its time for a change...she will be traded in soon.

For Sale:
        4 17" exel TZ 7 rims w/2 good tires (other 2 need to be replaced) -- $150

Comment

Originally posted by PRican_Angel
          yea they pay me 5% more because i'm bilingual...and 10% more because i work at night....its a part-time job...so its all good :D
          school's my #1!

Why do you get more because you are spanish?

Comment

Originally posted by itzkcatz
            Why do you get more because you are spanish?
            because you can deal with spanish speaking people which means you can bring in more revenue to the company than someone who only spoke one language. This is especially true in FLorida wheere like 70% of the population is hispanic.
            My OLD Car

Comment

Originally posted by dahotprotege
              because you can deal with spanish speaking people which means you can bring in more revenue to the company than someone who only spoke one language. This is especially true in FLorida wheere like 70% of the population is hispanic.
              exactly!!!! i'm not complaining...i know the english rep's are drinking to much hater-ade because we make more then them and do less work...but its hard to talk to the spanish customers because a lot of them dont understand insurance so you gotta walk them through every little detail...plus the love talking!! we are on the call longer then english reps!!
              its all good....i love my job....i can speak 2 languages fluently and for that i'm getting paid more eventually i'll be tri-lingual (i'm studying russian) so more people may hate.... whatever, i do me...u do you

www.floridamazdaclub.com

Protege is going back to stock...its time for a change...she will be traded in soon.

For Sale:
              4 17" exel TZ 7 rims w/2 good tires (other 2 need to be replaced) -- $150

Comment

yeah.. i get $800 a year just cuz i can speak French.. considering i couldn't speak English until I was 4, not too shabby a prize

My official title at work is Human Resource Management Information System Officer and Aministrator... with a side dish of Business Analysis and Data Quality. I look at numbers and try to teach dumb old people that they have to do their job right or else my group looks bad to the Minister of CSC..
                Make like $44k a year.. trying to find a second job cuz i'm a retarded lush.. want to find some sales job in a comp. store or a basic job at a mechanic's. (something i LIKE doing)..
                Started going to school during the evenings to get my Diploma in Business with a major in Information Management (what i do now) -- which, luckily, my work is paying for
                Last edited by Lil Freek; 02-10-2004, 02:37 PM.

Kenwood KDC-519 w/ RF 500bd + e12K.44
                RB springs
                Magnaflow catback

2004 mods:
                MP3 front bumper conversion

Comment

Originally posted by Motegi
                  awesome your a CNA I was thinking about getting into sometihng like that.
                  It's a great field to get involved in plus we get great pay and excellent benfits!! My family is all involved in either Healthcare or Cops so i went the healthcare route!!!
                  "mess with the mazda...... mess with the chick......."mazdachic"

I don't go looking for no trouble but somehow the trouble always finds me, Don't make me have you in the trauma center With your momma crying cause her only son is dying, She just don't know it's just your karma catching up cause I'm a Drama Setter

Comment

Oh and i forgot to put that i teach Dance on the side!!! I get paid to teach people to shake their booty's and to get low!!!!!

I don't go looking for no trouble but somehow the trouble always finds me, Don't make me have you in the trauma center With your momma crying cause her only son is dying, She just don't know it's just your karma catching up cause I'm a Drama Setter

Comment

awesome. What did you just take some college classes to get into it or what?
                      Sagaris

Comment

awesome. What did you just take some college classes to get into it or what?
                        At my work u can take classes to be one, I have been for 3 1/2 years now. I'm goin in Oct to become a LPN they are sendin me and payin for my school and payin me my income!!! Its not very hard to do!!! I think u'd be good at it Motegi!!!!

Comment

I am a fishing and sightseeing captain for multi passenger vessels. I make a very good living doing that.

Comment

I want to go for it. What did you do get a job at a hospital and work up from there? Im going to take anatomy in the summer if they offer it and go from there. They have a radiology program I am looking to enter.
                            Sagaris

Comment

I want to go for it. What did you do get a job at a hospital and work up from there? Im going to take anatomy in the summer if they offer it and go from there. They have a radiology program I am looking to enter.
                              Yea i worked my way up!! I have a college background so that helped too! Anatomy was a breeze for me!! You will have to get some Biology classes in as well! I'm constantly learning something new everyday!!! Good Luck Motegi!!

Comment

network technician for abc distributing, 36K a year salary. I fix computer related stuff.

Comment

Working...
                                X