No announcement yet.

The Official Job Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just recently started working in the legal department of a local collection bureau. $8/hour to enter data and push some paper. About 30 hrs/a week on my own schedule. At least a 5% raise every year, plus I have my three month review coming up soon.

**edit**
    not bad for entering my senior year of high school, with my only financial obligation being my pretty proty
    Last edited by Green; 07-27-2004, 04:32 PM.
    Silver 2001 Protege ES
    5-speed manual
    4 cyl 2.0L engine

Tires: Cooper Zeon ZPT 205/50/R16
    Intake: Custom DIY Short-ram

Comment

Originally posted by asrmatt
      Chinese Delivery Guy. I made close to 40K in the last 12 months. Yes, 40,000. I worked alot of 70 hour weeks, but to take home 200 bux a night cash is great. Has been hell on the pro though. 25,000 miles in 9 months. Time to get an LX.
      Can you please ask your work why they can never have someone who speaks english to take delivery orders... it takes me like 20 minutes just giving them my address.

Comment

Originally posted by sLoPrO2k
        Can you please ask your work why they can never have someone who speaks english to take delivery orders... it takes me like 20 minutes just giving them my address.

i concur
        According to my Anger Management Counselor, after 26 weeks of anger management class, I should be an expert when it comes to Anger Management...tell that to the guy who threw a starburst at my car in rush hour traffic...haha

Todays thought of the day:

Rice is great if your really hungry and want to eat 2000 of something.

Mitch Hedberg

Comment

Originally posted by Green
          I just recently started working in the legal department of a local collection bureau.
          Don't ever admit that to people... nobody likes the collections guys.

Comment

Muhahaha!! I will just stick to my job.......
            "mess with the mazda...... mess with the chick......."mazdachic"

I don't go looking for no trouble but somehow the trouble always finds me, Don't make me have you in the trauma center With your momma crying cause her only son is dying, She just don't know it's just your karma catching up cause I'm a Drama Setter

Comment

That is why I don't order delivery even from my own work. I understand the whole thing with trying to understand what they say. It's like talking to Uncle Benny from the Lethal Weapon movies "It's flied lice you plick!"
              2000 Chevy Prism - Grocery getting daily driver.

91 Pro LX - K&N Cone filter, MX-3 Seats, SE-R Shift boot, ZX2 struts, Terra springs w/ 1.75" drop.

94 Pro DX - Totaled

87 Jetta GLI - Sold

Drag racing is for fast cars, Autocross is for fast drivers.

Comment

Originally posted by asrmatt
                That is why I don't order delivery even from my own work. I understand the whole thing with trying to understand what they say. It's like talking to Uncle Benny from the Lethal Weapon movies "It's flied lice you plick!"

Comment

Originally posted by jnorion
                  Don't ever admit that to people... nobody likes the collections guys.
                  LOL, that's ok, at this point I'm really just the office lackey.
                  Silver 2001 Protege ES
                  5-speed manual
                  4 cyl 2.0L engine

Tires: Cooper Zeon ZPT 205/50/R16
                  Intake: Custom DIY Short-ram

Comment

Working...
                  X