Music to race to

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BoostedPro
    All though, I'm still trying to figure out this wierd sound from under the hood.....it's almost like a jet engine and then there's the air venting sound when I shift gears........
    yanno... i never had that "problem" with the protege.. but ever since i bought the 323 gtx, i get the same thing. every time i drive... it seems to drive normal. under normal driving conditions, it's not too bad. but whenever i get on it... that jet engine sound makes itself heard, and the damn venting sound.. wtf is that?
    -mike lucero
    1988 Mazda 323 GTX
    2001 Isuzu Rodeo

Comment

I rather listen to the roar of my exhaust, the whistle of the turbo spooling, and the rush of moving air through the BOV.....beats any song, any day by far.
      Last edited by redrims; 02-20-2004, 02:47 AM.
      Da SR20 Beast

Comment

not fair.....
        My OLD Car

Comment

I wish i had a turbo to listen to. That sound is sooooooooooo sexy
          <-why i can't fix my car

http://www.revtvguam.com
          AFwestPunk's AutoJam Imagestation photo album! You better have High speed internet!

Comment

Turbo = Sexy. One thing I've noticed is that females are attracted to the sound of a blow off valve. Dont know why but every time I see a turbo car pass or if I'm driving and I go past some girls, they all turn and look when they hear it.
            1991 Mazda 323 GTR Sedan
            MODS:
            GTR motor swap, F&R Familia strut bars, MX-3 Rear Lower strut tie bar, GTX front bumper, GTX grill, EDM headlights & corners, EDM 323 rear garnish, EDM spoiler, EGT sideskirts, MX-3 seats, GTX steering wheel, EGT glass sunroof, WRX hood scoop (functional!!), and other things that take too much space to list.....
            TO DO LIST:
            EDM/JDM rear bumper
            EDM/JDM power folding mirrors
            Repaint car

Comment

i don't get that Adam.. i drive a 323. lol. they're more like "WTF is THAT!?!" thinking i broke my car, not that it just vented. lol.
              -mike lucero
              1988 Mazda 323 GTX
              2001 Isuzu Rodeo

Comment

Thankfully, due to my MP3 cd player, I don't have to rely on the local radio.

A few of the more prominent bands I listen to:

Megadeth
                Alice in Chains
                Iron Maiden
                Ill Nino
                Audioslave
                Soundgarden
                Rammstein
                Sabbath/Ozzy
                NIN

Then there are times when I just turn it all off, roll down the windows and listen to the sweet sound of 1.8 liters of raw power. Actually, in my case it sounds like drums. lol
                ~Mar.

Now say it with me... B-R-A-K-E.

Good job!

Comment

Racing songs: Limp bizkit radio is dead or disturbed stupify or anything else that puts me into the mood to rip gears.
                  Cruising rock and trance and on rare ocassion some hip hop.

Comment

Originally posted by BoostedPro
                    Turbo = Sexy. One thing I've noticed is that females are attracted to the sound of a blow off valve. Dont know why but every time I see a turbo car pass or if I'm driving and I go past some girls, they all turn and look when they hear it.
                    SSSShiiiit. I get those looks even without a blow off valve.
                    " Autobots are an error I intend to correct"

Reformated Alternate Mode:
                    Midnite Blue P5 ( 5-speed manual)
                    Painted calipers
                    Injen CAI
                    Custom exhaust
                    Tein lowering springs(finally installed)

Comment

Originally posted by RipperSnapper
                      SSSShiiiit. I get those looks even without a blow off valve.
                      Must be the calipers. Or maybe they love your mixture of tint and no tint.

Comment

i get the looks even with no BOV hmmm wonder what it is
                        1998 black protege, erebuni kit, 17in white eagle alloy rims, 5 percent tint all around, apex'i N1 exhaust, green street glow kit(gold series), Front And Rear Strut bars. JDM tail lights, clear corners. Katzkin interior(black & white). two 4-point evo harnesses, custom eye kids, Hid's, All custom two toned black and white interior...painted calipers and drums(black) HKS duel intake...Panasonic headunit..pioneer inside speakers..1100 watt splash amp..mtx box..two 12in kenwoon tornado subs..two 12in streetglow neaons under dash (green)PLANS FOR 07...2 toned paint job..2in drop erebuni lip spoiler and grill...Custom hood CF or fiber glass still thinking...and if eveything goes well Turbo..

Comment

girls are all like...wtf...did that red car just shoot flames?

Comment

hahaha... my car sounds like it's on crack... fast bassy music with an idiot dancing in the front.

Kenwood KDC-519 w/ RF 500bd + e12K.44
                            RB springs
                            Magnaflow catback

2004 mods:
                            MP3 front bumper conversion

Comment

Working...
                            X