Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I used to use nitrile gloves when handling humans.... Mazdas, are divine to touch with bare hands. No condoms for me when I'm intimate with the Zoom BoX!
    David
    sigpic Ky

Comment

Originally posted by irishkev90 View Post
      Saw an older woman driving a 323 hatch today. I wanted to follow her and tell her to call me if she ever decided to sell it, but I just got out of work (overtime ftl) and dinner sounded a helluva lot better than chasing some older lady. I'm sure I'll see her again.
      Cougars need attention as well!
      www.youtube.com/josephflynn007

Mazda Rides: 1992 DX Protege - GTX swap in the works. 1992 DX Protege R.I.P. 01/19/05 (first car)
      Non-Mazda Rides: 95 Z28 - 93 4efte Tercel - 97 4efte Tercel - 86 C10 - 79 Malibu - 03 IS300

Comment

Seems this place is slowing down in activity.

Originally posted by minnesotapj
        Cost of your fancy German built sports car $35k
        price of your fancy sun glasses to match your German built sports car $200 dollars
        Getting beat by a second hand 20 year old Japanese 4 door... Priceless!
        The only bummer about the world ending is that you can't turn to the person next to you and say "WOW! Did you see THAT?!!"
        *1. 85 accord hatch r.i.p. *2. 87 chevy s-10 r.i.p. *3. 91 dodge daytona r.i.p. *4. 91 labaron r.i.p. *5. 91 mazda 323..sold *6. 89 silverado sold *7. 94 mazda protege ...in the works...

Comment

I go Cougar's every chance I get, but the nitrile gloves? Goodyear down south maybe.

Not into necrophilia....
          David
          sigpic Ky

Comment

I only wear rubbers when gear lube is involved

Flyrtle 6.0 Dynojet @ 15psi on BP26 ECU 229.31 whp / 229.95 ft-lb
            HPLogic Mustang Dyno @ 15psi on MS1 v3 226 whp / 195 ft-lb [HD Video]
            Soon to be powered by a Precision snail on crack...

Add me on more pictures of my projects can be found there.

Comment

Alright, this is calling for a sticky thread, all to it's own. lol
              David
              sigpic Ky

Comment

dam mazdas keep multiplying in my yard!

"Discontent is the first necessity of progress."
                -Thomas A. Edison

"There is a fine line between ballin' on a budget, and dreamin' on an empty wallet."

*Junked* 92 mx3, BP swap- milage whore, beaten up and down the east coast
                *Junked* KLZE powered 323 on Megasquirt 1
                172.60HP & 156.93 TQ with only headers and short ram intake. back under the knife for a BPT swap.
                New Daily stock 1.6L 1999 Mazda Protege LX

Comment

Flyrtle 6.0 Dynojet @ 15psi on BP26 ECU 229.31 whp / 229.95 ft-lb
                  HPLogic Mustang Dyno @ 15psi on MS1 v3 226 whp / 195 ft-lb [HD Video]
                  Soon to be powered by a Precision snail on crack...

Add me on more pictures of my projects can be found there.

Comment

Originally posted by MD323 View Post
                    dam mazdas keep multiplying in my yard!
                    Tends to happen around here.
                    sigpic
                    1992 Familia GT-X
                    1988 323 GTX
                    2011 F150 Lariat Ecoboost
                    2014 Civic Touring

Comment

viva las vegas!!!!! less then 20 hrs till im in vegas !!

price of your fancy sun glasses to match your German built sports car $200 dollars
                      The only bummer about the world ending is that you can't turn to the person next to you and say "WOW! Did you see THAT?!!"
                      *1. 85 accord hatch r.i.p. *2. 87 chevy s-10 r.i.p. *3. 91 dodge daytona r.i.p. *4. 91 labaron r.i.p. *5. 91 mazda 323..sold *6. 89 silverado sold *7. 94 mazda protege ...in the works...

Comment

Vegas was fun. I won!! Did Disney land today. Time to sleep!!!!

Comment

buying springs?
                          ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
                          he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

My girlfriend's snoring sounded like a BOV, hahaha. Vrrrrmmm, pshh, vrrrmmm, psshhh..... Hahahaha.

Comment

Ok.... you doing Disneyland..... interesting! Like the Avatar info sign photo of yours like how you did Disneyland??
                              Photos please need proof of this!!

LMAO, Boinkin Disneyland, darn man!! Debbie did Dallas in the 80's, frogi323 does Disneyland 2012!!!

Autism Spectrum Awareness day today.
                              April is Autism awareness month.

1 in 50, are touched with the spectrum disorder, released to press this last weekend.
                              Was 1 in 66.

I have high functioning Asperger's Syndrome (in the Autism Spectrum) found 2006, and daughter with Autism, high functioning, Like 'Rainman', the movie of the late 80's. Daughter was found with the disorder in 1996.
                              Last edited by riverrunnernky; 04-02-2012, 09:51 AM.
                              David
                              sigpic Ky

Comment

anyone here have any contact with roymacavoy lately? i have parts outstanding and he hasnt logged in since feb

Comment

Working...
                                X