dead island

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

dead island

Ok so anyone that knows me well they know I'm a zombie addict. Well i got my hands on a game for the xbox called dead island. Wow! I'm Lovin it. Anyone else play? I'm like 24hrs into the game and still haven't finished it but I do keep going back and finding other things to do.
    1993 Protege LX-Midnight's shadow SOLD
    1996 Honda CBR600-Wrecked. Damn Honda crippled me
    2002 mazda MPV-family truckster SOLD
    2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
    .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

i have it for PC it can be fun

Comment

I have it for the Xbox as well never ending fun haven't got bored with it yet
      sigpic

Comment

Holy fk. There's a forum just for this game. Now that's crazy.

On another not, my sister went to buy the game from gamestop yesterday but they had no more used copies(like I have). So the new one was 30 bud. Get this, the new one is a "game of the year edition" with all the add ons the old version didn't have. I'm guessing it will have the arena and everything you would have to download on it. She said gamestop was offering that copy this weekend on sale for 20 bux. So she's getting me one for my bday. Not sure if all gamestops are offering it but if you're addicted like me go check.
        1993 Protege LX-Midnight's shadow SOLD
        1996 Honda CBR600-Wrecked. Damn Honda crippled me
        2002 mazda MPV-family truckster SOLD
        2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
        .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

i got habbit of playing games but at the same time i would like to finish the game.Until i finish it till end i dont keep quiet.But playing zombie games often is boring.I would try playing different games along with zombie

Comment

Working...
          X