This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Official Random BS Thread DELETED!!!!

Complete waste of bandwidth. Bandwidth = money. No one is donating, so we put a CHAT function up to satisfy you whores. Look at upper left corner of this page and click "CHAT". (the pop up window version doesn't work).
    93' Noble Green MX-ZE (sold )
    02' Graphite Grey WRX Stage 4, 286whp
    05' Pontiac Vibe daily driver, lowered/tinted/rims

ok Gro, now your talking ****..

this thread raised 100 dollars for the board...

go back threw the threads and you will see..

So it's not a waste of time, just a lot of post whoring.
    photo album|photo album 2 (pbase)

dbest1a AT yahoo DOT com

Comment

dave told me to close it, so whatever.....use the chat, there are like 8 ppl in here.
      93' Noble Green MX-ZE (sold )
      02' Graphite Grey WRX Stage 4, 286whp
      05' Pontiac Vibe daily driver, lowered/tinted/rims

Comment

the damn thing isnt working for me

neither one of them
        According to my Anger Management Counselor, after 26 weeks of anger management class, I should be an expert when it comes to Anger Management...tell that to the guy who threw a starburst at my car in rush hour traffic...haha

Todays thought of the day:

Rice is great if your really hungry and want to eat 2000 of something.

Mitch Hedberg

Comment

I can't make it work either... just sits with the little java logo.

EDIT: My bad, just was loading too slowly. It works now.

Comment

I'm gonna check it when I get home..
            fuq if you are behind a firewall, try and deactivate it.
            photo album|photo album 2 (pbase)

dbest1a AT yahoo DOT com

Comment

yeah me too, are you at home, i think you have to install something off a pop up window.
              According to my Anger Management Counselor, after 26 weeks of anger management class, I should be an expert when it comes to Anger Management...tell that to the guy who threw a starburst at my car in rush hour traffic...haha

Mitch Hedberg

Comment

nah man im not worried about it...ill just use it when i get home.

Mitch Hedberg

Comment

Originally posted by cablemirc
                  yes, the first 100 posts on the thread were productive. the following 2,832 posts were rubbish.
                  don't get mad, get glad! it won't happen again. we have live chat now.

Comment

not my fault that i could talk chic into posing for money...if yall would have given me a couple more days, i could have mad another 100.

but i like chat better,,,even if i can only use it at home.....good job admin!

Mitch Hedberg

Comment

fuq, there's an alternative
                      the chat is simply mIRC. If you can run mIRC at your workplace, you will be able to chat with us. go here: www.mirc.com and download it. then I can help you set it up and connect to the server where the clubprotege channel is at.

Comment

nah, im not gonna take the chance, ill just do it later at home.

Mitch Hedberg

Comment

You Deleted The Random Bs Thread??
                          Hang Your Head In Shame, You Pwn3445d Yourself Cause You Can't Spell "deleted" Properly
                          Ryan The middle child is always ignored
                          BP powered 97LX Touring Edition
                          Vibrant strut tower brace, KVR front brake pads, Tungsram Megalicht H4 headlight bulbs, Phillips Halogen H3 foglight bulbs.... 91 GT rims w/ 195 60 14 Yokohomo Mirada GTX sport

Comment

Chat doesn't work for me, I'm kind of disapointed that a thread that raised more money than most raffles has been closed. Weak!
                            Dan
                            dreesemonkey

Comment

uhh some raffles have brought in more than 100 bone. like the hardpipe and BOV raffles.
                              When you turn your car on... does it return the favor?

Originally posted by goldstar
                              Yes, still have it. It was my attempt to immortalize you in verse.

A Protege driver named Brock
                              Once said 7 seconds he'd clock.
                              So his engine he goosed
                              With much too much boost,
                              And drove a rod through his block.

Comment

Working...
                              X