finally got some luck

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

finally got some luck

i went to visit my bro today in dekalb, il today w/ my chick. we were just cruising around dealerships, and guess what i came across. hopefully my new car by next week. i found a 1st gen eclipse GSX! it's a little rough on the body, and is burning a little oil, but it boost a full boost, and the brakes, and suspension are in great working order. it has 87k for mileage, and wasn't basterdized by some kid tuner! its all stock, and it was owned by a fireman. to top all of it off, they originally were asking for 2500, but to my suprize, they took my offer of a grand(out the door!). they just wanted it off the lot cause it was a eye sore cause of the faded red paint! how kick ass is that? ill post pics next week hopefully.
    i hate being broke!

have fun with the new toy! First gen GSX can be a bit of fun. I had a friend who had a first gen Talon TSI. What a car!
    2003 Protege5
    Midnight Blue MTX
    2002 Protege LX
    Black Mica MTX

Comment

Yeah that is a sweet car. Just be ready to put in the repair hours.

Comment

dekkalb. Georgia? Because carfax said my car was totaled there about 3 owners ago
        NOW WITH SPINNER HUB CAPS

Comment

naw, it's here in illinios. yeah, i know its gonna need some wrench time, but i think it will be worth it. i have a 6 part build up for about a grand that will take it to 290hp at the wheels, pending on the condition and the part prices. thanks for all the responses! im excited, and if i drive that, i can work on the pro. can you say v6 swap!
          i hate being broke!

Comment

Working...
          X