Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

oh yeah This is just GREAT ....

So tonight on my way home from work the damn altenator belt broke,,,

just great .. so now I have to stop like every frigin mile to let the car cool down as the damn needle kept going to holy hell.
    there was no frigin heat in the car, so yup I froze my balls off all the way home...brrrrr....

The frigin bad part about it is that now when the car idles it is like real frigin lumpy -- blown head gasket --
    I really hope the gasket is not blown but unfortunatly that is what I feal has happened.

however if the head gasket is not blown ,, then great for me..
    But if the gasket is blown ,, **** it .. I am not changing that ****. I will just park the car till is warms up a bit and my piston rings get here. I just have to finish building the BP block with the new pistons and the rings and then install everything ...

I will just swap that bitch in.. to hell with another B6 head gasket.

So to top it all off I had to come home and shovel frigin snow ,, ohh yeah this is great , I get to shovel snow to .. yaaaaaaaaaaaaah

Then I get on the net, I type all this **** out above and some god damn banner pops up, I close it and everything is gone ... ****ing great ... I have type all this **** over again ..

I tell ya the pulling the boots up never frigin ends....

I guess I will be just dropping the BP in the car sooner than I thought ...

we will see though ...
    Bruce
    photo album|photo album 2 (pbase)

dbest1a AT yahoo DOT com

ahhh yeah ,, purchased two new belts today , installed them in less than a hour and the car ran fine ..

Thank god , no blown head gasket ...
    buys me more time for the BP swap ...
    photo album|photo album 2 (pbase)

dbest1a AT yahoo DOT com

Comment

dud that would have sucked balls...things keep breaking on all of our cars lol

Comment

Glad to hear the 323 is running well again.

I had a ****ty day yesterday, also... Lost my wallet But it showed up this morning on my neighbors car... Can't wait to see what's been raped from it Hopefully no one took the pics of my little sis!
        Dan
        dreesemonkey

Comment

^^^^^lol
          According to my Anger Management Counselor, after 26 weeks of anger management class, I should be an expert when it comes to Anger Management...tell that to the guy who threw a starburst at my car in rush hour traffic...haha

Todays thought of the day:

Rice is great if your really hungry and want to eat 2000 of something.

Mitch Hedberg

Comment

I dunno about the b6 but the bp is one tough motor. I've had more than my fair share of overheating experiences. Everytime its overheating it idles rough and runs like crap. The one time the motor stalled it was so hot and wouldn't turn over.... next day went out (-20c weather) and she started right up. Ran rough for a few seconds and was fine. Love that motor.
            -Dave

Comment

Working...
            X