Mazdatrucking.com?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mazdatrucking.com?

Hey... I've been off the grid for about two months because my wife and I moved. Just got internet service and tried getting onto the Mazdatrucking.com website used mostly by old B2200 AND b2600 folks, but it's no longer accessible. Anybody else on this forum also use that forum and know what happened?

Seems like it's closed, I've tried to access it several days ago and it was still closed. Where did you move? By the end of the year I will start living in this Thai condo that I've rented for 3 months. I will go there with my wife and kids to spend winter time
    Last edited by Losero; 10-23-2020, 03:11 AM.

Comment

Mazdatrucking is definitely dead. The sole owner of the server company had been hospitalized at the time the server went down. ALL of the content was lost. There is a Facebook group a lot of us have joined because, unfortunately, the site won't be coming back. The good news is Axel Breaker Earl has most of his threads backed up and is currently working to sort through it all. Come join us on Facebook: 86-93 Mazda MiniTrucking Family

Comment

Working...
      X