Driving home with the windows down

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Driving home with the windows down

Ahh, spring. Sixty-five degrees out and not a cloud in the sky. Finally.
    I saw 2 of the "official signs of spring" on the way home: a guy on a Harley, and a girl in a short skirt.

I also noticed something: You can always tell when a car with a fartcan muffler is an automatic, and it always sounds completely lame. Instead of "rrrrrrumm (pause) rrrrrrrumm (pause) rrrrrrrr" you get "RRRRRRRRR-rrrrrrrrrr-rrrrrrr."
    ~Mark.
    2002 Protege DX 5 speed, "Kenmore White," well-loved and a little over half paid-for

Yeah everybody in Knoxville has been breaking out the bikes. I was looking forward to doing some cruising this week, but plans have changed.

Comment

Yeah it's been in the lower 70s in Charleston, SC. Nice weather, only minus is the pollen falling on the car, but otherwise, who cares about washing the car more often. Warm weather=Women in more revealing clothes!
      2001 ES (Featured at SoundDomain)

Pioneer/SoundStream/JBL/Coustic/Elemental Designs/Focal/
      KnuKonceptz/Lightning Audio/SoundQuest/Tiff/
      Gel America/Dynamo Deep Cycle Battery/
      Groundkit

Comment

Originally posted by cablemirc
        it got lower than 70 this year???

..... news to me!
        you bastard....j/k

Comment

ahhh today was a perfect spring day. i think the thermometer hit over 70 today!!! i got to use my sun roof for the first time without freezing (bought it in october) and ride with my windows down. there was alot of motorcycles out today, and people were bringing their nice cars out. tonight i was riding next to an old supra, he acted like he wanted to race but he said not to waste my gas lol(didnt want to race anyways, just like riding next to people like that lol).

i just hope we get more nice days like this... too bad its gonna cool off and rain this weekend .

Comment

True about all the nice cars coming back out. TN is hotrod central. And the hotrods only see the light of day when it is nice and absolutely no chance of rain. Saw a few out recently. They are such incredible cars to look at. Can't wait for the local cruise-ins to start back up.

Comment

Originally posted by Protege Menace
              My friend and I went biking last week.

Ive got the early 70's triumph bonneville 650, hes got the honda CB 400

I'm shopping now for a different kind of bike (the human-powered kind).
              Time to visit ERIK-THE-BIKE-MAN!
              ~Mark.
              2002 Protege DX 5 speed, "Kenmore White," well-loved and a little over half paid-for

Comment

Working...
              X