Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ameen's Rant, Worst day ever... Warning: Profanity

SON OF A BITCH!!!!

What the **** man... Ok... first off... I was a little pissed yesterday, cause I got the kill switch I wanted to have done finished... but god forbid I cut the right ****ing wire, even after doing like 2 hours of eyeing at the damn hayne's manual pictures like an idiot because the damn things are in black and white... Ohhh Ameen... think for a second... there is a wire diagram in the back... stupid...

Fine, That's ok... its alright... no biggie... noooo problem.... I wake up today.. like OH its gonna be a great day... its all good, yesterday wasnt that bad at all... As soon as I wake up, my roomate comes in my room tellin me... The $16.50/hour co-op job that he had set up for the quarter just called him back. He was fired the day before his start date because he had a misdemeanor on his record... This you wouldnt think would **** me... oh but yes it does. See, this job is essential for making money, money is needed for bills to be paid... ahhh ahhhh u see... and we have rent, and cellphone bills, and internet, and cable (which I didnt want in the damn first place), and gas/electric bills... and so on... Guess who only has 300 dollars in his account to pay all these bills-->my roomate... guess who is going to have to pay these bills to remain from being evicted--> Me... Guess who has another roomate who just recently told me he ****ed up with his GF and got her pregnant... knowing that we are supposed to be moving into a house--> Yep that would be my roomate... Now his money is devoted to the potential child... who lives in GEORGIA by the way... ... ****ED ****ED ****ED... guess who now has the obligation of taking care of this stupid ****ed up situation!!!

---------------------------------> Good 'ol ****ing Ameen...

This is the ****ing day of reckening people... cover your heads... I thought it would be over this morning... no no no...

Right after I fixed up the kill switch... I was in a state of happiness... It was all good.. everything was stable. I was sitting in the back of my car, taping up the fuel pump wires and the kill switch ****... when i decided... u know what... I should take some last pics of the new stuff that i did today so I can finish my how to... Yep... good idea... but where is ur camera Ameen??? oh ... oh... YEAH.. UVE BEEN ****ING SITTIN ON IT FOR 10 MINUTES... yeah... so guess what ladies and gentlemen... My ****ing camera's LCD Screen is ****ED... Finished... DONE!! Hopefully its still under warranty... if not I wouldn't be ****ing suprised... oh were not done people...

MY OTHER POTENTIAL ROOMATE comes to my door about an hour later... dried up blood on his face and wrists burned... WHAT... THE... ****... IS .. GOING ... ON... ..... On his way home from work... a dude in a Big ass YUKON decides to talk on his cellphone and Smash the **** out of his Elantra... Blinded from the air bag he then rear ended another lady in front of him... oh .. his car is finished... he denied going to the hospital because he didnt feel anything because of adrenaline...

Guess what... I just got back from taking him to the GOD damn hospital.. because the adrenaline just wore off... I like how they were giving us a hard time when we were there... u know what... CHalk it up... I try to live life simply, and **** just has to get ****ed up and piss me off... I'm callin the girl over and hopefully this day can end on a good note... IE some good 'ol boot knockin... DAMN!!!

Thank you CLuB Protege for allowing me to release this god damned tension...
    I feel better now, Resume your post browsing and have a nice night...

Your DICKED friend,
    MeeNerS
    1998 Subaru Forester S/Turbo | Shaggin' Wagon
    1990 Mazda Miata MX5 | WTF I can drag asphalt with my hand
    2003 MuZ Baghira 660 SM | Single Slammer
    2008 KTM 250sx 2T Supermoto | Kart Track Killer

Shift_Buy Broken & Build...

Wow, that really sucks. Sorry about the bad news. I hope the weekend lifts your spirits.
    2001 ES (Featured at SoundDomain)

Pioneer/SoundStream/JBL/Coustic/Elemental Designs/Focal/
    KnuKonceptz/Lightning Audio/SoundQuest/Tiff/
    Gel America/Dynamo Deep Cycle Battery/
    Groundkit

Comment

yeah sometimes you really go through those bad times, but you just have to keep your head up and just try and sweat it out. If you stay calm and really think there may be another way to work the problems out. You could probably get a 2nd job until you can find another worthy roomate.
      At anyrate, i wish you the best of luck and I hope you get everything situated. Just don't take it out on anyone else or your girl.
      photo album|photo album 2 (pbase)

dbest1a AT yahoo DOT com

Comment

Oh... Thanks Bruce... I don't know... she kinda likes it when I take it out on her en la cama... shes a freak like that...

I swear, We should have a sticky Rant thread...

Comment

^^^I know I would have been in it for the last month straight. Not to mention the next month or so while my Protege is wrecked.

Comment

you sir, need a joint and a big jug of vodka
            Serenity's Dead.

Comment

it could be worse yesterday i woke up and found out one of my freinds overdoced on xtabs laced with somthing and is in a comma then i go to get in my car and go to school out of my driveway the ****ing tranny made some wierd ass noice then never went again. i get to school just to find out that some little **** thinks hes all bad and decides to start a fight with me and another friend so we beat his ass and got suspended. then i get home to find 20 ****ers at my door cause i beat up there homeboy. so i call a bunch of my friends and we fight in my front yard, my neighbor sees everything and calls the cops so thats another ticket for me. see ur day was pretty good compared to mine. and thats a typical day for me.
              Last edited by skr33t_rac3r; 03-26-2004, 09:30 PM.
              i is dumb

Comment

Originally posted by cablemirc
                admins advice: don't worry about it later, wrap your gator. at the rate your going, you'll be a father of newly concieved triplets by morning. that'll make you wish you had wired your kill switch to something else, and happy you sat on your camera lest someone take a pic of the look on your face when you find out.
                Ha ha ha ha... You speaks tha truth... Thank goodness I calmed down. Typing aggressive and fast makes the pain go away...

Comment

Originally posted by skr33t_rac3r
                  it could be worse yesterday i woke up and found out one of my freinds overdoced on xtabs laced with somthing and is in........ blah... blah... blah....
                  No offense... but two words ----> Run-On Sentence

I can never decipher what you say without my eyes hurting... all i got was It could be worse... but thanks homie

MeeN

Comment

Hey Ameen, man i know how you fell i rent out a room in my house and have the wonderful joy as being a landlord. If i get a roommate/tenant who pays late i wind up footing the bill, and that destroyes my monthly budget. but on the brightside, when the storm passes over, you'll be that much stronger.

and did you finally cut the right wire? was it the black and pink?
                    When you turn your car on... does it return the favor?

Originally posted by goldstar
                    Yes, still have it. It was my attempt to immortalize you in verse.

A Protege driver named Brock
                    Once said 7 seconds he'd clock.
                    So his engine he goosed
                    With much too much boost,
                    And drove a rod through his block.

Comment

yes sir... that wire was the black and pink and the kill switch is fully optional... I have made a new how to... here is the link homie

Shouldnt take more than 15 minutes depending on where you put the switch... I tried to explain everything... probably a little too detailed... Hope it helps everyone

Peace,
                      MeeN

Comment

Working...
                      X