Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

very messed up ****

this is really bad http://www.chron.com/cs/CDA/ssistory...olitan/2477096

kulika died and the other kid is fixin to. i used to hang out with kulika and his bro all the time. all this started over a stupid ass fight in the cafateria of school this is so meesed up. the dude that shot him is beign chased down by like everykid in our school and he deserves to die. the guy that shot him wasnt even involved till the dude the got beat up asked him to kill the guy. damn my school is ****ing violent
    i is dumb

that ****in sucks, thats why i moved out of texas dude.
    According to my Anger Management Counselor, after 26 weeks of anger management class, I should be an expert when it comes to Anger Management...tell that to the guy who threw a starburst at my car in rush hour traffic...haha

Todays thought of the day:

Rice is great if your really hungry and want to eat 2000 of something.

Mitch Hedberg

Comment

i would move but i love it here i guess cause im used to it it really does suck and the other kid was announced dead like 3 minutes ago 2 bullets in the head wut a way to die
      i is dumb

Comment

chicken**** mother****ers...i got in all kinds of trouble with a gang in Wichita falls....i fought one guy, then his cousin, then his brother, then started working my way through his friends until one pulled a gun on me...i got so pissed off, i told him that he better hope his gun had the work "hershey" on it because i was gonna make him eat it....obviously dude didnt use it....stupid people pull guns....stupid chicken****s pull the trigger...werd.
        According to my Anger Management Counselor, after 26 weeks of anger management class, I should be an expert when it comes to Anger Management...tell that to the guy who threw a starburst at my car in rush hour traffic...haha

Mitch Hedberg

Comment

but anyway i think thats enough negativity for this thread

Mitch Hedberg

Comment

thug life y0

'04 Titanium RX-8

Comment

Originally posted by skr33t_rac3r
              this is really bad http://www.chron.com/cs/CDA/ssistory...olitan/2477096

kulika died and the other kid is fixin to. i used to hang out with kulika and his bro all the time. all this started over a stupid ass fight in the cafateria of school this is so meesed up. the dude that shot him is beign chased down by like everykid in our school and he deserves to die. the guy that shot him wasnt even involved till the dude the got beat up asked him to kill the guy. damn my school is ****ing violent
              I'm just glad it wasn't you who shot the kids, nor it was you who got shot...

Comment

dude the kid kilika long i talk to everyday all iknow is that all the white tegs are driven by asains dudes and i know all them asaidn dudes fixin to die
                i is dumb

Comment

Becareful, cause they just "Jackie Chan" you ass.
                  You say PO-TAY-TOE.......I say **** you!

Comment

Stupid
                    2006 Mazda 3 hatchback manual

Comment

Childish immature faggots is all I have to say. What is with kids in high school? My high school wasn't like that, but we had fights over stupid bull****. Never any murders though.

The dood who did the drive by needs to be tracked down and slaughtered.

Sorry to hear about this
                      93' Noble Green MX-ZE (sold )
                      02' Graphite Grey WRX Stage 4, 286whp
                      05' Pontiac Vibe daily driver, lowered/tinted/rims

Comment

this is what people are reduced to.. it's sad. i honestly don't understand everything.. i live my life paying my taxes, putting in my 40 hours a week, give my love and devotion to my girl, i pay my debts, live a decent life and keep my head up, knowing tomorrow ain't nothin that i can't deal, but these stupid motha ****as gotta screw **** up, just cause they don't think for more than a second what consequences their actions carry? i don't believe in any god cause there isn't ANY GOD to give me my sought salvation, but i am a strong believer in, "You get what you put in, You will get what you deserve!" so even if it's some ignorant son of a bitch that runs them off the road 15 years from now into a ditch, their rightful judgement will come.
                        peace yo

Comment

Working...
                        X