Ups Rant

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ups Rant

look at this ****...i bought these struts monday, paid for 3 day delivery...and here is the progress..

Package Progress:

Apr 2, 2004 1:30 A.M. RoCKFORD, IL, US ARRIVAL SCAN
    Apr 1, 2004 8:07 P.M. ONTARIO, CA, US DEPARTURE SCAN
    Mar 31, 2004 11:59 P.M. ONTARIO, CA, US ARRIVAL SCAN
    11:16 P.M. ANAHEIM, CA, US DEPARTURE SCAN
    9:10 P.M. ANAHEIM, CA, US ORIGIN SCAN
    7:21 P.M. US BILLING INFORMATION RECEIVED

ok so theyve been sitting 5 hours away from me since 1am this morning, get a fuqn move on, there already a day late and there not moving.
    According to my Anger Management Counselor, after 26 weeks of anger management class, I should be an expert when it comes to Anger Management...tell that to the guy who threw a starburst at my car in rush hour traffic...haha

Todays thought of the day:

Rice is great if your really hungry and want to eat 2000 of something.

Mitch Hedberg

yep

I friggin hate when that happens. It seems like whenever I order anything, it always gets near me real quick, and then sits there for a day or two. I just wanna go pick it up.
    Personal 1/4 mile: 57 sec @ 14 mph
    Haven't tried with the pro yet...

Comment

man, imagine getting a really important package from california and hearing no updates for 4 days.. thats the **** i get with living on the east coast.. all of my deliveries that originate from southern california go to vernon, ca?? or seeing it comes into the UPS hub down the street from me 1:00 am in the morning and it's not out for delivery till 5pm that night ups sucks, but at least their rates are reasonable
      peace

Comment

fed ex all the way. I use them with newegg and they are so damn quick. ALso, with UPS sometimes you have to be there to sign for it or else they wont deliver. And that pisses me off cuz im never home when they come.
        My OLD Car

Comment

They make me very mad! I like to sign that thingy too! But they took forever to get my frigin tires here! Supposed to be 5 days ended up being almost 10 days.....blah....
          "mess with the mazda...... mess with the chick......."mazdachic"

I don't go looking for no trouble but somehow the trouble always finds me, Don't make me have you in the trauma center With your momma crying cause her only son is dying, She just don't know it's just your karma catching up cause I'm a Drama Setter

Comment

Working...
          X