This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Be glad this isn't TO Protege

This is how members get treated by OFFICERS(executive officers, vice president) at the Toronto Protege Club. At least how I get treated....

I don't want to register just to view the thread. Can you briefly summarize what this is about?

Comment

the last thing we need to see is some bitch ass cunt coming here bitching to us about how certain people on another board (in this case TO Protege) suck/are assholes... I've read through all 7 pages of that one big headache of bull****... seems to me everyone is just responding to YOUR bull****.. your posts in there are utter rubbish, bitching about every little stupid ass thing... who gives a **** about a "rant and raves" section... it's just another way of saying "bitching"... NORMAL, CIVILIZED constructive criticism can be posted in that existing idle chatter section.. it works fine

your posts are far from matching "constructive criticism", they're nothing but bitching
      YOU'RE the one with the attitude problem... grow up, grow some skin
      Attached Files
      TheMAN
      '01 BJFP MT
      '05 BK3P HB AT

Come see the Protege FAQ

No, I don't own an MP5.
      No, I don't drive a Protege 5.

Originally posted by R240NAII:
      It's always, "hi, I'm 16, a flaming pissant, and have my parents hard-earned money that I'd like to blow, hold my hand and walk me through a course on driftnng/boosting/driving, but remember that I'm not intelligent enough to understand anything and will repeatedly ask the same basic, moronic questions, over and over again".

What happens when you send me PMs such as:
      -Sending me a stupid question (no common sense, no logic, impractical, etc)
      -Sending me a question that can be found searching or in the FAQ
      -Sending me an illegible question (ie: bad grammar)
      No you WON'T get flamed, you'll get ignored. The results will vary if you send flames/insults

Comment

Working...
      X