DAMN my JOB sux

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DAMN my JOB sux

Do any of you have Metro Pcs as your cellular Service? Well i work for the service center in lake worth fl. And i deal with everyone in palm beach county that has a billing problem or phone problem . Man This sux.. i have invested almost 2 yrs in this company and i am gettin so burnt out . anyone have any ideas on what i can do . either to find a good way to relieve stress or any other way to forget about my job!!!

Buddy Bobby
    03 White Protege ES

http://www.ipmcsfl.com
    Intense Performance
    South Florida Mazda Club

ha try workin at publix =/ u think you have it bad
    Gray Mazda 3
    Red To Black 2 tone interior

*Dan*

Intense
    Performance
    South Florida Mazda Club

Comment

lmao you have no idea what i put up with everyday . no ones job compares to the **** i put up with .

Buddy Bobby
      03 White Protege ES

Intense Performance
      South Florida Mazda Club

Comment

haha you put intense performance in your signature to .

Buddy Bobby
        03 White Protege ES

Intense Performance
        South Florida Mazda Club

Comment

I work for a call center too, but i have to talk to rednecks all day about why their internet connection is slow when its really freakin fast.N of course they dont noe how to use their computer, but they insist that they noe what the problem is. Phuckin morons.
          Eric Johnson
          Intense Performance
          Mazda Club of South Florida
          Former President/Webmaster
          Member since 11/03

2002.5 Dark Titanium/Black Mica Protege5
          - Exterior: Custom Dark Titanium/Black Mica paint scheme, 2003 Mazdaspeed Protege front bumper cover, Skunk2 coilovers, 5% tint all around, black painted headlight housings, black billet aluminum shorty antenna, Yakima roof rack
          - Interior: Xenarc 700TSV 7" LCD display with touchscreen, black painted A/B/C pillars and gauge bezel, Mazdaspeed door sills, and Delphi SkyPhi XM Radio
          - Performance: Brembo cross drilled/slotted rotors, Red Samco silicon cooling hoses, Black Injen CAI, Greddy Evo2 Cat-back exhaust system, Progess 22mm rear sway bar, Racing Beat front sway bar, OBX Racing 4-1 header, Medieval front motor mount
          - Car Computer specs: Removed for now...
          Current project: None...

Comment

so i take it you know computers . help me with mine . mine is goin slower the piss . for some reason it is laging alot ..you think you might know how to fix it ?

Buddy Bobby
            03 White Protege ES

Intense Performance
            South Florida Mazda Club

Comment

U just want me to help u with everythin dont u? Hehe. We could get together some wknd n i could take a look at it i guess.
              Eric Johnson
              Intense Performance
              Mazda Club of South Florida
              Former President/Webmaster
              Member since 11/03

2002.5 Dark Titanium/Black Mica Protege5
              - Exterior: Custom Dark Titanium/Black Mica paint scheme, 2003 Mazdaspeed Protege front bumper cover, Skunk2 coilovers, 5% tint all around, black painted headlight housings, black billet aluminum shorty antenna, Yakima roof rack
              - Interior: Xenarc 700TSV 7" LCD display with touchscreen, black painted A/B/C pillars and gauge bezel, Mazdaspeed door sills, and Delphi SkyPhi XM Radio
              - Performance: Brembo cross drilled/slotted rotors, Red Samco silicon cooling hoses, Black Injen CAI, Greddy Evo2 Cat-back exhaust system, Progess 22mm rear sway bar, Racing Beat front sway bar, OBX Racing 4-1 header, Medieval front motor mount
              - Car Computer specs: Removed for now...
              Current project: None...

Comment

haha . well i figure if i need help might as well go to the person who seems to know alot about the subject i need help in right .
                you feel me . haha .

Buddy Bobby
                03 White Protege ES

Intense Performance
                South Florida Mazda Club

Comment

lol. You must handle a lot of problems because Forest has Metro PCS and he's got the unlimited minutes but the damn thing doesnt work anywhere!

You need to work on taking the time to find things that you enjoy about your job, no matter how few in number they are and focus on them. I did that. I hated my job @ Nissan. Ive been there for 2 1/2 years and I do a whole lot of nothing and get paid for it. Which yeah its nice to get paid not to do much, but Im a go getter and I always need something to do, that and I dont want to walk around amlessly and have the owner fire me because he really doesnt need me.

Its difficult I know, but it will work. You have to learn how to keep work at work and home at home. etc.. etc... Jobs suck and the next one you have will probably have the same problems.
                  Sagaris

Comment

moved to OT, this has nothing to do with intense!
                    Sagaris

Comment

Quit your job so someone who'll appreciate it can have it.
                      Ryan The middle child is always ignored
                      BP powered 97LX Touring Edition
                      Vibrant strut tower brace, KVR front brake pads, Tungsram Megalicht H4 headlight bulbs, Phillips Halogen H3 foglight bulbs.... 91 GT rims w/ 195 60 14 Yokohomo Mirada GTX sport

Comment

your title is right you are a bitter little man!
                        Sagaris

Comment

Originally posted by 03esProtege
                          haha you put intense performance in your signature to .
                          Hellz yeah........ why not?
                          After you are inducted officially we'll get you a sig like the one GotBoost made for a bunch of us......
                          Speaking of work........ i REALLLLLY can't complain! I love where i work...... some of you know, and those that don't wouldn't blame me..... Speed Indoor Racing of Ft. Lauderdale..... the only indoor go-kart track in FL!!
                          And soon i'll be in the shop working as a mechanic F/T rather than being a track marshall like i have been for the last 2 months. But i love both the same!

Jo: What do you mean you worked for Nissan for 2.5 years???? Are you done with them?
                          Ex-Officer: INTENSE Performance Mazda Club of South Florida

JDM nut & AutoXer: 1992 Blaze Red Mazda 323 S
                          262,000 miles and kickin... and got some wicked new goodies recently...

BP Engine Build: Soon... Engine on the garage floor, parts on order

"Ever seen a 323 on Anthracite 17" OZ Superleggeras?!?!
                          ...... and more importantly ever seen one with matching 15" Superleggeras for Autox??"

Comment

Are there any other openings in the place? At least working with a state run hospital, I can change departments if **** starts really getting to me. Sure I have been there 3 years, but I have worked on 3 different departments.

Otherwise, you may want to assess your strengths and see where you are and what you can do with them that you can bear for 8 hours a day and 5 days a week.

I have quit jobs that were well paying ones and even took up on a less money position to get rid of the stress. Stress is inevitable, but if you are absolutely miserable, time to move on. Life is too short.
                            2001 ES (Featured at SoundDomain)

Pioneer/SoundStream/JBL/Coustic/Elemental Designs/Focal/
                            KnuKonceptz/Lightning Audio/SoundQuest/Tiff/
                            Gel America/Dynamo Deep Cycle Battery/
                            Groundkit

Comment

Working...
                            X