R.i.p

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

R.i.p

Well just when i thought my life couldnt get worse.. my mom comes in wakes me up this mornin with news... bad news.. i found out that early this mornin/late last night.. my older brother has passedaway.., he has had asthma his whole life it was really bad when he was younger.. he would have trips 2 the hospital a couple times a month... but then as he got older,, it wasnt bad.. 2 the point where in hte past couple years he rarley gets an attack and when it its its really not that bad... well last night he had one again... he drove himself to the hospital.. there where 4 doctors there with him and they coudlnt save him... .. 4 doctors and they couldnt do anything what kinda **** is this... i just dont know what to do.. iv never had to deal with death before... and my grandpa is sick in the hospital .. so i was kinda ready to think that i might have 2 deal with it.. but i never thought it would be my brother... idk i mean last night i was having a convo with Rob... where i was saying **** god.. and it makes me wonder.. did this happen because of that??? or.. should i really still be saying **** god.. i just dont know what to do..

edit: .. well i just found out that the reason that the doctors couldnt save him is because of all the asthma he has had his lungs where so scared.. so that when they tried 2 revive (sp) him.. his lungs just collapsed ..
    Last edited by Chad; 04-23-2004, 11:10 AM.

Holy **** man, I am so sorry! That sucks! I have lost friends, but never someone like a sibling. Are you doing okay? I wish I could do something to help out.
    2001 ES (Featured at SoundDomain)

Pioneer/SoundStream/JBL/Coustic/Elemental Designs/Focal/
    KnuKonceptz/Lightning Audio/SoundQuest/Tiff/
    Gel America/Dynamo Deep Cycle Battery/
    Groundkit

Comment

I don't think it was you saying **** god. It was just his time I guess.
      2001 ES (Featured at SoundDomain)

Pioneer/SoundStream/JBL/Coustic/Elemental Designs/Focal/
      KnuKonceptz/Lightning Audio/SoundQuest/Tiff/
      Gel America/Dynamo Deep Cycle Battery/
      Groundkit

Comment

he lived like 3 hours away from me.. he lived upstairs from his step mom nad his dad .. and everytime he felt sick he would go downstairs and let them kno.. and he would just stay there .. and the past week he has had a cold and stuff.. but last night he was perfectly fine i mean he was there joking around playing around with them nad stuff having a good time.. he was joking around with his dad saying that he was going to have a better house than him and hes only 22 years old he had just signed up for school his life was right on track a nice job makin 20 dollars an hour.. had a nice appartment a nice car lots of friends.... everything was going his way.. and then last night he never went downstairs when he was sick he drove right 2 the hospital.. and idk i mean we wernt like really close but i grew up living with him.. and he moved back out to buffalo ( 3 hours away) for his senior year at highschool and it was a couple years before i had seen him again i went out there a few months ago and we had a great time.. idk its hard i just always looked up to him.. idk

Comment

I extend my condolences to you, man...

Comment

I wish there was more that I could do other than offer my condolences. were here for you.

Comment

hey man, call me if you need to talk, you have the #. im sorry man...i hope it all works out

Comment

just dont do anything crazy, because then somthing else bad can happen, but you'll get though it, at least u didnt see him die cause that messes people up.
                i is dumb

Comment

I'm very sorry to hear about your loss I hope you're doing ok
                  Dan
                  dreesemonkey

Comment

I'm sorry
                    2006 Mazda 3 hatchback manual

Comment

My condolences.
                      Clint/1999 "Sport20"

Comment

sorry to hear about that bro. I hope everything works out for you man. The board is always here for you.
                        photo album|photo album 2 (pbase)

dbest1a AT yahoo DOT com

Comment

Saucy: this has nothing to do with what you said about God. If anything you can't blame him for what happend. We all have to go sometime, some of us sooner then others. Its unfortunate that this happend but it happend. I've seen many people come and go in my life and the best thing I can tell you is yea you are going to mourn because they have left this life, but try to celebrate his. Celebrate the fact that you had the gift of knowing him and growing with him. One day you'll see him again. No amount of tears and sorrow is going to bring him back, but he is alive as long as you keep him in your heart. Its hard to deal with death at times because its not something you think about all the time. But when it happends it makes you re-think a lot of things in your life...and in a small way helps you to apprecite life a little more. We all too often take advantage of the things we have and do not relise what we lost until they are gone.
                          Saying Im sorry will not take your pain away...only time can do that, but I give my condolences to you and your family. It will get better, but until then if you need to rant or vent please feel free to do so, we are all here to listen (well read) and give advice and a shoulder when you need someone to lean on.
                          Sagaris

Comment

thanks everyone... it means a lot. well tomarrow i am off to Buffalo 2mrrw.. for his wake thats on monday and the funeral on tues.. so i will prollly be back wends... but again thanks everyone it does mean a lot

Comment

sincere condolences.
                              i don't know what i'd do if i ever lost my brother

Kenwood KDC-519 w/ RF 500bd + e12K.44
                              RB springs
                              Magnaflow catback

2004 mods:
                              MP3 front bumper conversion

Comment

Working...
                              X