Pizza Guy that got blown up.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Watch the taillight on the car. Part of the bomb hits it and puts a dent in the car. That would be hard to fake.
      2013 Dodge Dart Aero

Comment

watch it frame by frame at about 33 seconds... looks like a pumpkin blowing up to me. and a guy just laying down on the ground afterwards... definately fake. and lame. :bsmeter: check it at 34 seconds while he's on his way to the ground still.. head intact.
        -mike lucero
        1988 Mazda 323 GTX
        2001 Isuzu Rodeo

Comment

Originally posted by Tai Mai Shu
          That's Czechs. And yeah, some of those are nasty.
          2006 Mazda 3 hatchback manual

Comment

Originally posted by protetype
            watch it frame by frame at about 33 seconds... looks like a pumpkin blowing up to me. and a guy just laying down on the ground afterwards... definately fake. and lame. :bsmeter: check it at 34 seconds while he's on his way to the ground still.. head intact.
            I did that. It does look fake.
            My OLD Car

Comment

Although so of you bring up valid points.

The bomb was on his chest. Yes it was strapped on hanging from his neck, the bomb was actually on his chest and that is where the explosion happens. About the blood...umm don't believe so many movies. About his head being attached...like I said before. it was on his chest, and the explosion was obviously not that powerful, this was not a stick of dynamite, nor close to it.

There will always be skeptics, and I doubt we'd prove either way. But from some pictures I've seen( I will try and locate them tonight) That car was in the picture, and the hill with gaurdrail was the same.

Some people will go out of their way to make a fake scene. But the quality of the video is not good enough nor running at enough frames per second to be able to analyze it and make me believe either way.
              Last edited by Ambient; 09-11-2003, 07:26 AM.
              01 Protege 2.0
              Turbo

Comment

Too bad for him!!

anyone who is 46 years old and still delivering pizzas is a ****ING LOSER....his life wasn't worth much to begin with.
                93' Noble Green MX-ZE (sold )
                02' Graphite Grey WRX Stage 4, 286whp
                05' Pontiac Vibe daily driver, lowered/tinted/rims

Comment

Originally posted by FESTIVAS RULE
                  Too bad for him!!

anyone who is 46 years old and still delivering pizzas is a ****ING LOSER....his life wasn't worth much to begin with.
                  End yourself.

Probably the dumbest thing I have ever heard in my life.
                  01 Protege 2.0
                  Turbo

Comment

um.........dont you still deliver pizza?

Comment

Originally posted by Ambient
                      Although so of you bring up valid points.

The bomb was on his chest. Yes it was strapped on hanging from his neck, the bomb was actually on his chest and that is where the explosion happens. About the blood...umm don't believe so many movies. About his head being attached...like I said before. it was on his chest, and the explosion was obviously not that powerful, this was not a stick of dynamite, nor close to it.

There will always be skeptics, and I doubt we'd prove either way. But from some pictures I've seen( I will try and locate them tonight) That car was in the picture, and the hill with gaurdrail was the same.

Some people will go out of their way to make a fake scene. But the quality of the video is not good enough nor running at enough frames per second to be able to analyze it and make me believe either way.
                      But looking at the CNN picture, where the **** did all the cop cars go? I don't think that is the same guy. Maybe someone else or just a fake.
                      2002 Silver ES 5-Speed
                      1983 F-150 351W

Comment

well im a pizza guy and thats EXACTLY why i dont go to the ghetto after dark, **** you and fire me i AM NOT doing it. i believe that is real.

and whoever the fag that said his life wasnt worth anything, the fact that you lack any compassion, shows me that YOU are a coward and a fool. who gave you the right to judge the worth of another man's life? some people would say that because we are americans we shouldnt be alive. I sincerely hope that you grow up and realize that unless your name is GOD you have no place judging your fellow man. lest ye be judged yourself.

i work with a man who is in his early 40's and delivering pizzas, because he was sucked into a scam and lost the money he used to support his family, and he lost his good job. he now works 40+ hours a week to support his children.

LEARN RESPECT FOR THE DEAD, AS WELL AS THE LIVING
                        Serenity's Dead.

Comment

lol hes who i was talking to, he used to be a pizza guy, that is if he still isnt

Comment

Working...
                          X