Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's going on in this frigin world.???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2 ppl got murdered this month, one of them was this week while she was moving out at UNCW...kinda scary...happened like 20 yards from where i was packing

Comment

Yweah, a dude that I used to live around the corner from got smoked thursday night.
      First murder in Niagara FAlls this year.
      Ryan The middle child is always ignored
      BP powered 97LX Touring Edition
      Vibrant strut tower brace, KVR front brake pads, Tungsram Megalicht H4 headlight bulbs, Phillips Halogen H3 foglight bulbs.... 91 GT rims w/ 195 60 14 Yokohomo Mirada GTX sport

Comment

I thought people didn't get murdered in Canada. At least, that was the impression I got from that Michael Moore movie.

But seriously, that sucks, in a few years these people would just realize how stupid they think their "important" problems are. I dunno how to explain it.

Why would her brother kill her?
        2006 Mazda 3 hatchback manual

Comment

My parents would beat my ass if i did anything wrong,

Comment

Originally posted by charles
            I thought people didn't get murdered in Canada. At least, that was the impression I got from that Michael Moore movie.

But seriously, that sucks, in a few years these people would just realize how stupid they think their "important" problems are. I dunno how to explain it.

Yeah, right, Lots of people get smoked in Canada.
            Come to Toronto.
            According to cigarette packs, there's something like 1600 murders a year in Canada.
            Well, I'm not too sure about 1600 but it says how many people get smoked a year (well statistics from a couple years ago) on smoke packs.
            Ryan The middle child is always ignored
            BP powered 97LX Touring Edition
            Vibrant strut tower brace, KVR front brake pads, Tungsram Megalicht H4 headlight bulbs, Phillips Halogen H3 foglight bulbs.... 91 GT rims w/ 195 60 14 Yokohomo Mirada GTX sport

Comment

Originally posted by charles

Bowling for columbine? i think that was the name of the show. Like 260 people die from guns in canada a year 11,600 plus die in the states

Comment

Her brother a long with her boyfriend stabbed her over 155 times and now they are throwing rape charges in as well, they are saying her brother has mental problems and is probablly going to try and plead insanity....... I'm scared for my little chic to grow up....i mean i went through a lot growing up but its really took a nose dive into hell over the years with people doing crazy stuff...I'm a eye for an eye person...might sound harsh but i think he should get stabbed himself........if someone stabbed you you'd stab them back if you could...right.......hell yea!
                "mess with the mazda...... mess with the chick......."mazdachic"

I don't go looking for no trouble but somehow the trouble always finds me, Don't make me have you in the trauma center With your momma crying cause her only son is dying, She just don't know it's just your karma catching up cause I'm a Drama Setter

Comment

Working...
                X