****ty Day!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

****ty Day!!

What a crappy day this is. TO start things off, I get a call at like 1030am that my wife crashed her Dodge Colt GT (turbo). ****ING WONDERFUL only my protege left now. So I decided to shoot some birds to get rid of some anger. I shoot like 5 birds, then go to look at them and step on a RUSTY ASS NAIL that the asshole construction workers left on a board. And it went like 4" into my foot. OUCH!! So we're out of 1 car now, and I have a hole in my foot and prolly gonna get tetanus lock jaw, and die..........end rant!
    Eat ****.

nah go get a shot youll be fine. Ive stepped on nails before what a pain in the ass
    Sagaris

Comment

I hate needles.
      Otherwise, I'd be a heroin addict.
      Ryan The middle child is always ignored
      BP powered 97LX Touring Edition
      Vibrant strut tower brace, KVR front brake pads, Tungsram Megalicht H4 headlight bulbs, Phillips Halogen H3 foglight bulbs.... 91 GT rims w/ 195 60 14 Yokohomo Mirada GTX sport

Comment

LMAO. I didnt go get a shot, and so far nothing has happened. The hole in my foot is gone, and it dosent hurt anymore......but my wifes car is trashed. She got t-boned and totalled the car, but shes ok. Thats what counts. On the other hand there was only like 1600 Colt/Mirage turbo's imported to the US, and thats jsut one less. Oh well time to get a new car.......BP 323 here we come!
        Eat ****.

Comment

i know of a turbo mirage for sale in the area... its not officially for sale.. but go leave a note on it, i'm sure the dude will contact you probably. if you're interested D, let me know.
          -mike lucero
          1988 Mazda 323 GTX
          2001 Isuzu Rodeo

Comment

Working...
          X