Weapons Collectors!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Weapons Collectors!

So how many people in here collect weapons besides me?
    Personally I have a gun collection that consists of
    -Feather Industries AT-9 9mm Assault Rifle
    -Bushmaster Ar-15
    -Ak74 and Ak79
    -Mossberg 500 12 guage
    -Winchester 7mm
    -Remington .22

Sword & Knife Collection
    I have over 150 swords and knifes ranging from an 8th century authentic samurai katana (my favorite) an 8 foot long Excalibur! I got lots of swords!

Misc Weapons
    I have 3 Bokkens that I made myself. Some cool Robin hood lookin bows & arrows, a bow like Aragorns from LOTR, throwing stars, darts, staffs, spears, and a few shields.

In total I think I have about 275-300 total weapons. I want to buy some Authentic samurai armor and Knight armor, but that **** is WAY expensive.
    Eat ****.

is someone over compensating for something?

(yes i can say that and not worry about you shooting me, cause i can pick anything off at 300 meters with good old iron sites of an M16A2 not to mention i've got my level 3 alpha vest right here)

Comment

i have a 143 knifes, 18 swords and a couple guns my favorite is the mini 14 with the ar-15 in close second
      i is dumb

Comment

Note to self: DO NOT GO TO DENVER.

Nuh, just kidding. Thats a pretty impressive collection. How did you get your hands on Kolashnikovs? AK-47 is dangerous toy!
        "Probable impossibilities are to be preferred to improbable possibilities."

Comment

i have over 50 assorted guns some of the most used are my &mm remington magnum, my original browning semi auto 12 gauge, and my winchester .22 long rifle, along with my new PSE compound bow.

Comment

Over compensating....blah....Im black I have nothing to worry about..hahah.
            You can come to denver, the majority of my weapons are in storage.

I added another one to my collection today, I just picked up a Ridell Arms Long Bow. Its pretty cool, really old school lookin.

I bought both my ak74 and ak47 from a local gun store. They had like 10 of each in stock, along with a bunch of 90 round drums. I picked up a drum for both guns. Needless to say, if any terrorist mother ****er tries to invade my city. Im gonna go postal on his ass.

Ive really been getting into this Archery stuff. I watched the Last Samurai again last night, and it got me in the mood to become a skilled swordsman and a sweet archer. Good movie
            Eat ****.

Comment

Currently between my dad and I:
              pre 64 Model 94 30-30
              Model 99 Savage 30-30 (built in 1898)
              Browning 308 BLR lighting (personal favorite)
              Savage Model 99 308
              mostly hunting weapons, would like to get a S & W .40 someday.
              2003 Protege5
              Midnight Blue MTX
              2002 Protege LX
              Black Mica MTX

Comment

hunting is fun. Im goin coyote hunting next tuesday.
                Eat ****.

Comment

Darren.. if you're into the archery thing, my roommate and I go to the range every couple weeks to shoot.

my collection is mad extensive.... i've got a couple knives. and um... yeah.

;D

two bows, and a 30-6 springfield 1904 rifle. not much at all. i havent even had a chance to fire the rifle yet.
                  -mike lucero
                  1988 Mazda 323 GTX
                  2001 Isuzu Rodeo

Comment

I wouldn't say I'm a collector but I've got a few.My pride and joy being a colt defender 40.cal,it's a beast!remington 870 express 20 ga.,single shot 20ga. & 12ga.,marlin 22.cal semi-auto,and a really old winchchestor single shot 22.cal.Plus more buck knifes than I can count.

Comment

louisville slugger and arm band sling shot w/ stock of copper bb's enough to put a 1/4 inch dent in someone's forehead at 50m's (if your aim is that good) and then beat the livin daylights with the bitch stick .

Comment

Originally posted by 91ProtegeLX
                        Over compensating....blah....Im black I have nothing to worry about..hahah.

yeah, that's what they all say

there's this oriental guy that owns a gun shop and is a serious collector. he comes out to the shooting range whenever my reserve unit goes there for qualification. the dude has a better arsenal than my entire company. he's had to get so many special permits for some of his really sweet toys. i got to shoot his uzi that had a collapsable butt stock and shell catcher on it last year that thing was pretty cool, but i'd still rather have my M249 over it. at least with that i know i can pick people off at 200-250 meters the uzi wasn't too easy to aim and control.

Comment

Yea man, SAW's are bad ass weapons. I was up at this place called Dragon Man's, and he has basically every weapon you can think of. M60s 20mm anti-tank guns, etc etc. But he let me unload like 300 rounds from his SAW.....that was fun!
                          Eat ****.

Comment

For some wierd reason I've always wanted to get a WWII era M1 or a BAR. One of my related by marraige uncles has a SKS, sweetly set up (synth stock, tr**** etc) an M14, a Springfield 1913, and other goodies.
                            2003 Protege5
                            Midnight Blue MTX
                            2002 Protege LX
                            Black Mica MTX

Comment

Originally posted by 91ProtegeLX
                              Yea man, SAW's are bad ass weapons. I was up at this place called Dragon Man's, and he has basically every weapon you can think of. M60s 20mm anti-tank guns, etc etc. But he let me unload like 300 rounds from his SAW.....that was fun!

the SAW is better for portability and still being able to stay somewhat quiet when carrying it, but the 240B, that replaces the M60, is frigging awesome qualifying with the M2 and mark 19 was a lot of fun too

still waiting to see one of these in person.

Comment

Working...
                              X