Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why Minnesota Sucks (warning, profanity)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why Minnesota Sucks (warning, profanity)

So today, I was in a pretty good mood. I got paid, picked up the new Lenny Kravitz CD (excellent btw), the sun is shining, and work didn't totally suck.
    Then, I get home. In the mail is a fat envelope from the Minnesota Department of Revenue. I'm being audited. Apparently, there was a mistake on my 2001 taxes, and they claim I got back too much for a refund. WHAT?!? 2001? You ****ers didn't check my math THREE ****ING YEARS AGO, and now you're after me?
    Here's the worst part: The useless dickless ****faces have the ****ing GALL to charge me interest! They say I owe them over $300, of MY ****ING MONEY that THEY GAVE ME BACK, back in 2001! What the ****? Are those assholes really so completely useless that they have nothing better to do than to harass me for three hundred ****ing dollars? Go chase after some big company; those ****ers cheat the government out of MILLIONS every year. But no, these goat-****ing pricks have to hit ME up for more money.
    I'm going to fight it. I'm going to double-check EVERY GODDAMN LINE of that ****ing form, as many times as it takes to prove these ****ers wrong. Before I give them ONE THIN ****ING DIME of MY money, I want to see PROOF that I made a mistake, and I want to know why some ****bag at their end didn't catch it. You want the ****ing money so bad, PROVE to me that you deserve it, you pointless lumps of elephant ****.
    I ****ing hate Minnesota. I was down on this piece of **** state before, and now I REALLY want out. **** these assholes.
    ~Mark.
    2002 Protege DX 5 speed, "Kenmore White," well-loved and a little over half paid-for

yes dude, that sucks balls, I'm sorry to hear that!
    00 dakota 4x4
    90 crx si - ls/vtec

Comment

I agree, I got overpaid on one of Jesse's "property rebate checks" back in 98?? I had to pay the MN IRS 285 and this was at the statute of limitations, 5 yrs I beleive. I also had to pay the Damn feds ~800 this year. For being a Case Manager that actually helps the people that the government's screwing over anyway (and saving them money by preventing people from having to go to the hospital) I get charged for because we're just over the limit of a tax bracket. URGGGHH!
      2003 Protege5
      Midnight Blue MTX
      2002 Protege LX
      Black Mica MTX

Comment

Working...
      X