No announcement yet.

Dreams...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Muhahaha last night i had a dream i was on Korn's tour bus...what kinda dream is that....
    Originally posted by KiddX
    i can help you with both

i have dreams that i can breath underwater as long as i inhale really slowly. i have these dreams seriously like 3-4 times a week for the last 4-5 years mabye. all the time man. i had a dream in utah, but i didnt remember what it was. then we are driving thru las vegas and im busting a bitch (u turn) and i realize this image in my eyes was in my dream, EXACTLY. then we are driving home and a ****ty old truck cuts me off, same thing happens. AND while in vegas i hooked up with a pretty brazilian girl... wasnt in the dream but WOOT!!!!
    "mess with the mazda...... mess with the chick......."mazdachic"

I don't go looking for no trouble but somehow the trouble always finds me, Don't make me have you in the trauma center With your momma crying cause her only son is dying, She just don't know it's just your karma catching up cause I'm a Drama Setter

Comment

im still laughin at what AVR005 wrote! ha, ha. i had a dream i got into a car accident w/ some dumn old guy. i got out of my car and pulled him from his and started to punch his daylites out. i know, pretty violent. maybe i need more sex?!
      i hate being broke!

Comment

That's mainly what mine consist of(sex) besides racing and other stuff......
        "mess with the mazda...... mess with the chick......."mazdachic"

I don't go looking for no trouble but somehow the trouble always finds me, Don't make me have you in the trauma center With your momma crying cause her only son is dying, She just don't know it's just your karma catching up cause I'm a Drama Setter

Comment

Working...
        X