No announcement yet.

Flaming Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

as far a more of a true sports car, the miata is great. it's fast and handles great, but it's still gay as hell i would never own one. but i'd own one before i'd own a wanna be roadster like the del sol, with it's front wheel drive and gay looks now an S2000 on the other hand is bad ass i'd take a regular civic over a del sol anyday. i don't care about speed, especially when dealing with a 4 cylinder. i've driven both del sols and miatas, and liked the miata better, but i could never own one. yeah, it's MY opinion that they are right up there with the new beetles for the top fag cars moral of the story: i don't care about the performance of the miatas or del sols, cause they still look gay as hell

Comment

the miata isnt a sports car, its sporty, its a roadster 50/50 weight distribution is a road handlers dream

my car? it looks sporty, its still FWD, its still a four banger, its a civic chassis, whats your point? im 6'4" and i fit FINE in the del sol, the miata is a different story, i was chewing my knee caps in the passenger seat.

when i bought my sol i wanted a trans am, but couldnt afford it

i love my car, your opinion matters nil, but i still like backing up my points in case you have never driven or been around a sol

it handles beautiful out the box, and thanks to a couple checks my car handles flawlessly and i still have a couple things i plan on doing when money permits

i have an unpainted body kit....

....i care

....i really do

its better than having my whole front end smashed to **** with my hood shaped like an upside down U, thanks to some jdm headlights, shaved mugen bumper, and a VIS cf hood, i LOVE the way my car looks and i cant wait to paint it, just cant afford it at the moment

my car > teh world!

Comment

i know you don't care what my opinion is, but did you look at the title to this thread dude, you wanted a trans am?! did you grow up in a trailer park? what's the point of going fast in a straight line in a POS american supposed muscle car? i'm glad you like the way your car looks, does your boyfriend too?:p: damn it's fun being an asshole btw, don't take any of this seriously, i just like to **** with people

Comment

haha its all good dude

i didnt want a smokey and the bandit trans am, (which by the way kicks some major ass)

i wanted a ws6 (hence the reason i couldnt afford it)

Comment

*IF* i'm going american, i'd have to save up for a vette or a saleen or god help me, a viper anybody seen the viper twin turbo kit that bumps it up to around 2,000 hp that's ****ing sick. and i thought the henesy (sp?) viper was bad at just over 800 hp, with AC, full interior, power everything, and under 10 sec 1/4 mile on street legal tires

Comment

they made the king snake which had 777 hp, but it wasnt anything special for costing so much, hennesey is THE MAN!

Comment

man, the worst part about reading a thread late . . . is having to read everyone's post before your own. i just wanted to point that out because i may have had something "fruitful" to add to this flame thread but because i got to it so late and there were so many posts before, i didnt read any of them!
                Tag Team

Comment

Originally posted by JProtege
                  man, the worst part about reading a thread late . . . is having to read everyone's post before your own. i just wanted to point that out because i may have had something "fruitful" to add to this flame thread but because i got to it so late and there were so many posts before, i didnt read any of them!
                  this is the thread to be a dick on, so feel free to add any fruity comments you'd like

Comment

Originally posted by blue LEDz
                    this is the thread to be a dick on, so feel free to add any fruity comments you'd like
                    yeah **** pro's!

Comment

Well new topic to fight about?.

Comment

here's a new topic to fight about . . .

left or right?

RAARR!! i choose right!!
                        Tag Team

Comment

**** you!

It's left!
                          2002 Silver ES 5-Speed