No announcement yet.

What is your favorite video game?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thats 3 in for starcraft broodwars, Anyone else?

Comment

Sorry, don't have AIM... every time I install an AOL product it ****s with my computer, so I gave up a while back. MSN is jnorion@hotmail.com... that's the best I can do.

Comment

Originally posted by jnorion
        Sorry, don't have AIM... every time I install an AOL product it ****s with my computer, so I gave up a while back. MSN is jnorion@hotmail.com... that's the best I can do.

So when do you wanna play?

Comment

Originally posted by jnorion
          YES! Please send me links... I've been looking for them for a couple of years. If you don't want to post them here, email them to me... my PM's aren't working for whatever reason. Thanks!
          Download free King's Quest & Quest for Glory adventure game remakes by AGD Interactive.

and

This domain may be for sale!

These are from the articles in the April 04 issue of GameInformer
          My MAM SS Kit Install Thread | Gauge Customization kit - LEDs, icons, more! Sample:

Replacement Stainless Steel Hex Screws for your AWR swaybar! now 19mm AND 21.5mm!

99 ES 1.8 | Highlight Silver Metallic | shaved mouldings | DaveB's Brushed Gauge Rings | Llumar Tint charcoal 35 side, 20 rear; smoked mirror 18 moonroof | clear corners
          JVC deck w/ Infinity Reference 5x7s and 6x9s, XM Radio via Custom Mount Delphi SkyFi | Rage Vigors 17x7 metal | Potenza RE750 215/40 rubber | Espilir springs
          AWR 21.5mm Sway Bar w/adjustable endlinks & Trailing Links & Front/Rear Engine Mounts | Custom Fiberglass hood from Maz1.8T | 626 Wiper Stalk

C-17 Pilot--Jonathan--ProTuner

Comment

Dude, excitebike owned!!!!!! I played the one for 64 and the best part was unlocking the original version so I could play the original on my 64! Good Times....... oh, and I'd like to add Jurasic Park for NES and also Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles the arcade version and Ninja Gaiden for NES.
            02' Protege ES sedan w/ 03 refresh package, loaded with everything minus sunroof, 5 speed manual, red neons under seats to match red lighting on guage cluster/center consol *you can't hug children with nuclear arms*

Comment

Originally posted by glyph
              http://www.agdinteractive.com
              and

This domain may be for sale!

These are from the articles in the April 04 issue of GameInformer
              thanks, those remakes look awesome

Comment

Ok i just bough the best rally game ever, RalliSport Challenge 2 for the Xbox! this sumbitch is going t keep me from doing anything productive for the next couple of weeks
                Last edited by AFwestPunk; 06-26-2004, 11:17 AM.
                <-why i can't fix my car

http://www.revtvguam.com
                AFwestPunk's AutoJam Imagestation photo album! You better have High speed internet!

Comment

^^^ that game only last like 4 days then u raced all the races and won them all and u get bored
                  i is dumb

Comment

well i am on day 2 of four. better stretch this thing out then
                    <-why i can't fix my car

http://www.revtvguam.com
                    AFwestPunk's AutoJam Imagestation photo album! You better have High speed internet!

Comment

star craft brood war

Comment

Originally posted by red90protegelx
                        star craft brood war

Comment

Civ 2 and 3 are fun...
                          "Never run out of real estate, traction & ideas at the same time"
                          -93 MR2, 129 ES
                          ClubProtege.com Tech Articles

Originally posted by WTF
                          Remember low compression makes more space for AIR, HEEELLOOOO!

Comment

Working...
                          X