It's always fun when someone else gets pulled over

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's always fun when someone else gets pulled over

Heh... So I was coming back from my dad's house today, driving up US 61. Just north of the town of Wabasha, MN, the speed limit goes from 65 to 55. About a mile later, the road narrows to 2 lanes. I slow down from about 70 to about 58-59, and the minivan behind me (who had been tailgating the **** out of me, and for some reason wouldn't pass) finally decides to go by.

She whips over into the left lane and starts to go past me, about 1/2 mi from where the road narrows. I look up ahead and see a car on the shoulder, with some stuff on its roof...state trooper. I just had a hunch. I slow down to exactly 55, and the minivan stomps on her brakes and tries to cut back in line. But she's already almost past me, so she has no choice but to complete the pass.

The cop's lights come on as we go past, and I move over to the shoulder, and he goes right by me and pulls over the woman in the minivan. I waved to her as I went past.
    ~Mark.
    2002 Protege DX 5 speed, "Kenmore White," well-loved and a little over half paid-for

Nice!! Got to love it
    <-why i can't fix my car

http://www.revtvguam.com
    AFwestPunk's AutoJam Imagestation photo album! You better have High speed internet!

Comment

I hate when people tailgate

Comment

Yeah, I got cut off by a car one time, it was really close, good thing I was quick on the brakes. I hit the horn. Then a Highway Patrol goes past me, rides alongside the car that cut me off, then goes behind and pulls them over.
        2006 Mazda 3 hatchback manual

Comment

*kamakazi soccer moms*
          If you don't like the way I drive, stay off the sidewalk

Comment

about a month ago i was on my way to class and a chevy z71 FLEW past me, and i was already going 65 in a 55. All I thought was "see ya later". Well I did, not 2 miles up the road, i see the guy pulled over on the side of the road with the state trooper already at the guys window. i just laughed and thought "told ya i would see you later"

2000 White Protege LX
            Sumitomo 195/60HR14
            2 x Polk DB570 (5"x7")
            Kenwood KDC-MP522 Head Unit
            Kenwood KAC-7251 (800 W) Amp
            Audiobahn AWC10T x 2 Subs
            Kenwood Music Keg
            Black Widow Keyless Entry
            Intake- Custom SRI
            Clear Corner Lights
            APC Clear Tail Lights

Comment

whats insane is if you tailgate someone going like 10 under then u pass them, then they chase you... i'll never understand that.

Comment

dont tailgate.

2000 White Protege LX
                Sumitomo 195/60HR14
                2 x Polk DB570 (5"x7")
                Kenwood KDC-MP522 Head Unit
                Kenwood KAC-7251 (800 W) Amp
                Audiobahn AWC10T x 2 Subs
                Kenwood Music Keg
                Black Widow Keyless Entry
                Intake- Custom SRI
                Clear Corner Lights
                APC Clear Tail Lights

Comment

I was driving to N.C. a few years back when I got stuck in gridlock about half way there. Some idiot in a mini van decided to drive up the berm and try to pass everyone. Bad idea when the reason we are stuck is because of an accident. Needless to say a few minutes later the van was pulled over by one of the State Troopers who had responded to the accident. Nothing like slowly driving by and laughing at the idiot who was in a hurry to pass traffic and got busted.
                  2000 Chevy Prism - Grocery getting daily driver.

91 Pro LX - K&N Cone filter, MX-3 Seats, SE-R Shift boot, ZX2 struts, Terra springs w/ 1.75" drop.

94 Pro DX - Totaled

87 Jetta GLI - Sold

Drag racing is for fast cars, Autocross is for fast drivers.

Comment

Working...
                  X