The worst ebay auction ever but funny!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by asylum24
    dude there is more than 200 hp if the engine is 200hp alone... lets see here

engine:200hp
    75 shot of N20: ~60hp (NX proved 50 shots = 50hp so i'll just say 60)
    Chip: 15hp
    Clutch: Not sure on this one since im not he most knowlegable in the area... but id say 15hp
    intake: 16hp (Apexi filter is 14 by its self so wtih that "blower" forcing air into it im sure it added some to it, so lets say 13 hp for that filter and 3 more since its forced into it and its cold)

thats like 306 hp with those numbers.. some could be more some could be less so I say around 300 HP... might not be as fast as other things wtih 300hp since of the weight but still faster than my car and most likely yours
    um...clutch adds no power...just puts it to the ground more efficently

Comment

God awful!! Too much time and money on that guy's hands! Another thing I never understood is that if you spend that kind of money on a car's performance, interior, exterior, and suspension, why the hell do people skimp in the audio department. Granted I understand people cautious about audio equipment weighing the car down, but you can get better **** than that at the same or less weight than that guy has!! Get a clue guy!! I only envy having that kind of money to do some thing that stupid, although I would not invest it in that same way!
      2001 ES (Featured at SoundDomain)

Pioneer/SoundStream/JBL/Coustic/Elemental Designs/Focal/
      KnuKonceptz/Lightning Audio/SoundQuest/Tiff/
      Gel America/Dynamo Deep Cycle Battery/
      Groundkit

Comment

here here...he could have made that a screamer

Comment

I had a Mustang that ran 12's. It's not faster than that.

That car DOES NOT have a blower on it. It's got a stupid scoop sticking out of the hood which probably does nothing because the friggin intake is down in the fender just like any CAI. That intake also has the AEM bypass on it, which negates a LOT of the benefits you will get from a CAI anyways because there's a secondary closer source to draw air from also. So what if he says that blower is "functional." Maybe the butterfly valves open and close but that's about it.. I think it would be even more restrictive since the description says pretty much that there is a flexible tube running from the scoop down to the intake.. So he has ducting running down into his fender? And there's ANOTHER filter inside that scoop on the hood.. That's making even MORE restriction.. Anyways..

Let's give an overestimate and say that engine makes 220 flywheel horsepower chipped, alright? I'm going to give the guy the benefit of the doubt and say he had the F20B SiR-T that puts out 200 horsepower and not the SiR that puts out 180. Then we're going to add the intake, header, and exhaust.. Already a performance hit from those because of the dual exhuast and the bypass valve in the CAI like I said before.. These mods don't just add on top of each other. I, as well as everyone who tunes a car, wish they did.. Anyways, we'll say a gain of 25 flywheel horsepower from those mods. Then the bringer of good, the N2O. Because we're going on flywheel horsepower here I'm just going to put in that 75 horsepower too.. So we have a total of 320 flywheel horsepower. Next we're going to subtract 15% for drivetrain loss.. so that bring us to ~ 272 wheel horsepower. Still not bad for a Civic I'll admit. Now take a look at those wheels.. I don't know the weight of the stock Civic wheels but I'll bet they probably weigh like 14 pounds or so since they're dinky 14s or something like that.. 18" Motegi wheels normally weigh in the range of 22-24 pounds.. so we'll say they're 23 pounds each.. So he's increased his sprung weight by 36 pounds.. That's a HUGE difference and is going to make a big change in acceleration on this car.. Maybe it'll run in the low 14's.. I couldn't tell you and nobody will probably ever take it to the track, but I'm sorry I spoiled and I've felt speed before.. 14's dont cut it for me. That might be as fast as my Protege 5 will ever go, and I'll probably settle for 200-250 whp in it when I'm all done with the car over the next few years, but it will definitely not be the fastest thing I'll own from now on.

Comment

you think that looks funny i seen a CRX with a wooden body kit on ebay before lol ill try 2 find the pics., it was great, it even had a wooden HOOD scoop i beleive,and the guy was serious bout it.. lol

Comment

WTF? green paint with look at me yellow interior. ugly.

Comment

Working...
              X