attention span

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Protoss
    for one of my system courses, (i'm in aerospace but i HAVE to take an electrical engineering course) the seats are SOOO... OMG comfortable, and they are 9am lectures. 3 minutes of listening to a monotone prof and whump... i'm out. it has been getting a little bad lately. i've been drooling. i've woken up once with my notepad stuck to my face.
    At least you weren't snoring. I snore LOUD....
    2002 Silver ES 5-Speed
    1983 F-150 351W

Comment

Originally posted by MisterT
      I am the same way or if reading a text book or even reading something good, my mind will wonder and I am like, **** what the hell did I just read?!?!:p:
      i hear that

Comment

High school.... I never paid attention so i jsut slept the whole time unless I was in my graphic art class...

College... IM a ****in busy beaver... I sit there and dont atalk and take notes every day....

Comment

Originally posted by kc5zom
          In Chemistry and Geology I spent 90% of my time in the class asleep, but in my defense they had comfy chairs. The only classes I ever paid attention to were my econ classes.
          !!!!
          Geology?! - Shame on you....
          All of society's physical wealth is obtained from the earth.
          Further, I have a tendency to create p-waves on the desks of sleepy students - that always wakes them up!

Comment

Originally posted by asylum24
            High school.... I never paid attention so i jsut slept the whole time unless I was in my graphic art class...

College... IM a ****in busy beaver... I sit there and dont atalk and take notes every day....
            I was like you Asylum, except if I got bored, I would doodle in my notebooks. Girls would want to see my notebooks all the time if they missed a class or we were studying in a group because it was the most illustrated one! :p: The professor would be talking about something serious and I would be doodling something funny and start to laugh "Sorry class, the grades aren't in. I just found out my mother died and..." BAHAHAHAHA. Uh sorry sir, it was the picture I was drawing, not about your mother....REALLY!" Maybe that is why I failed that class! DOH!
            2001 ES (Featured at SoundDomain)

Pioneer/SoundStream/JBL/Coustic/Elemental Designs/Focal/
            KnuKonceptz/Lightning Audio/SoundQuest/Tiff/
            Gel America/Dynamo Deep Cycle Battery/
            Groundkit

Comment

Looking at the pole I see there are no super freaks at school. I would hate it when friends of mine partied all night, while I was up until 4 a.m. studying, come in to class saying, Oh we have a test and make an A while I made a ****ing C for my efforts of staying up all night.
              2001 ES (Featured at SoundDomain)

Pioneer/SoundStream/JBL/Coustic/Elemental Designs/Focal/
              KnuKonceptz/Lightning Audio/SoundQuest/Tiff/
              Gel America/Dynamo Deep Cycle Battery/
              Groundkit

Comment

Looking at the pole I see there are no super freaks at school. I would hate it when friends of mine partied all night, while I was up until 4 a.m. studying, come in to class saying, Oh we have a test and make an A while I made a ****ing C for my efforts of staying up all night.
                actually, in most classes, im able to do that-hence my ADD. Im even finding that in most of my college classes i can do that...however, in such subjects as french, i am finding myself having to study...but i dont usually study much so i dont consider myself a super freak

Comment

I can relate man
                  it pisses me off pretty bad
                  and gets my morale down

i hate it when other people can party all night
                  and get a better grade than when
                  i study all freaking night and don't do as well!!!!

Mods :

Racing Beats Springs...Racing beat Exhast (catback)...Boston Accoustics...50% tint all over ...Piaa superwhite fog lights...blue neon under seats... mesh grill (looks good, see for your self)...6cd OEM changer...blue engine loom in engine...clear corner turn signals...Kenwood amp(600W)

My car gallery

My car in silver

CRV.... Sold....sniff, sniff

Comment

Originally posted by fossil boy
                    !!!!
                    Geology?! - Shame on you....
                    All of society's physical wealth is obtained from the earth.
                    Further, I have a tendency to create p-waves on the desks of sleepy students - that always wakes them up!
                    If they wanted me to stay awake they should have made the class tougher. Fear is a good motivator. Being bored and having a huge curve is not. Don't feel too bad, I stopped showing up for an accounting class I was in. I would just show up on the weekends and take the test (bastards). They gave us all the notes and information at the beginning of the year.
                    2002 Silver ES 5-Speed
                    1983 F-150 351W

Comment

Originally posted by kc5zom
                      If they wanted me to stay awake they should have made the class tougher. Fear is a good motivator. Being bored and having a huge curve is not. Don't feel too bad, I stopped showing up for an accounting class I was in. I would just show up on the weekends and take the test (bastards). They gave us all the notes and information at the beginning of the year.
                      dude, that would be sweet...

Comment

Working...
                      X