this site is way better than others

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

this site is way better than others

So, I'm stating the obvious... I have had a second vehicle for about a month now and have been dealing with some issues on it and looking for info on other forums. What I have found is that on the other ones the search tool is useless (you type in a specific search and it returns everything on the board, like they do not have it filtering the results right or something) and many of the "technical posts" are just grossly wrong. It has made me appreciate how much useful information is actually on this site....
    --JJB--
    '02 Silver Protegé5 - 5sp - no performance mods, no plans for them
    Kenwood Z919 -- Polk Audio speakers
    16" alloys w/ 205/50 Bridgestone RE750 (summer)
    15" steels w/ 195/55 Bridgestone Blizzak LM22 (winter)

Moon roof - wind deflector - variable intermittent wipers - electrochromic mirror w/ temp & compass
    Winter/beater car: 1997 Mercury Mountaineer with 182k on it

yep
    My MAM SS Kit Install Thread | Gauge Customization kit - LEDs, icons, more! Sample:

Replacement Stainless Steel Hex Screws for your AWR swaybar! now 19mm AND 21.5mm!

99 ES 1.8 | Highlight Silver Metallic | shaved mouldings | DaveB's Brushed Gauge Rings | Llumar Tint charcoal 35 side, 20 rear; smoked mirror 18 moonroof | clear corners
    JVC deck w/ Infinity Reference 5x7s and 6x9s, XM Radio via Custom Mount Delphi SkyFi | Rage Vigors 17x7 metal | Potenza RE750 215/40 rubber | Espilir springs
    AWR 21.5mm Sway Bar w/adjustable endlinks & Trailing Links & Front/Rear Engine Mounts | Custom Fiberglass hood from Maz1.8T | 626 Wiper Stalk

C-17 Pilot--Jonathan--ProTuner

Comment

Dit-the-phuck-O
      1998 Subaru Forester S/Turbo | Shaggin' Wagon
      1990 Mazda Miata MX5 | WTF I can drag asphalt with my hand
      2003 MuZ Baghira 660 SM | Single Slammer
      2008 KTM 250sx 2T Supermoto | Kart Track Killer

Shift_Buy Broken & Build...

Comment

Comment

i love you guys...if i could...id invite you all to my wedding...i just need someone to marry

Comment

Muhahahah this place frigin rocks........YEAHHHHHHHHH
            "mess with the mazda...... mess with the chick......."mazdachic"

I don't go looking for no trouble but somehow the trouble always finds me, Don't make me have you in the trauma center With your momma crying cause her only son is dying, She just don't know it's just your karma catching up cause I'm a Drama Setter

Comment

Comment

Working...
              X