No announcement yet.

How sore is sore enough ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

...Okay, time for a sad confession ...relapsed. 120+ days clean pissed away since returning to Birmingham...every time I swear it'll be my last, but it never happens...tired, burned out, depressed...would seek profssional help but don't need someone with a diploma laying a guilt trip on me. Truth be told I'm guilt trippin' myself plenty...Gonna' try again tomorrow, MY MESSAGE TO EVERYONE...PLEASE STAY FROM DRUGS...an easy door to walk in but Hell to find you way out !
    If it can be done wrong, I will...somehow I always finish tearing things up before I can fix'em ...

Comment

I'm sorry to hear of your troubles and wish you the best but I've never felt drugs are an "easy door to walk into"

All the best and hope you pull through.

Comment

^ you sir are correct...the choice is always mine and with a clearer head today, my post reeks of selfpity...spent some time reading up (online) about the cause/effects of addiction and realize that I'm in a bit of a vicious circle of trying to be happy in a situation that offers no real happiness.
        If it can be done wrong, I will...somehow I always finish tearing things up before I can fix'em ...

Comment

pain is good man.. the pain comes from your muscles tissues actually ripping.. and when they swell up and heal, your muscle tissue becomes bigger and stronger.. learn to love the pain.. i feel it every mornign when i wake up and i love it.. lets me know i'm on the right track lol

Comment

werd to that!
            ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
            he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

Mmmmm......pain.

I can't even touch my back when I try to wash it in the shower, lol.

Comment

thats the best part! a mix of stretching & lifting turns you into yoga man HAHAH
                ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

Comment

LOL........yeah, I very inflexable.

Comment

YOGA POWA!!! hahah

Comment

Yeah, ok, maybe,.....

Originally posted by Jho View Post
                      LOL........yeah, I very inflexable.
                      but I damned sure would not like trying to do a takedown on you, like taking down a stack if cinder blocks. Not easy!! I saw the myspace no shirt photo. Stud muffin man!

David
                      David
                      sigpic Ky

Comment

Whoa now David!

Keep that on the dl.

Comment

What is DL Jo?
                          David
                          sigpic Ky

Comment

Usually it means download, but in this case I meant it to mean down low.

Comment

Aw Man!

Originally posted by Jho View Post
                              Usually it means download, but in this case I meant it to mean down low.
                              You should have MD after your name!

Jho MD (Muff Diver)
                              David
                              sigpic Ky

Comment

Okay...20+ days without blow thanks to help/support from a site called cocainehelp.org and have finally gotten enough of a grip on my life to seriously start looking for a new job (drug tested myself with kit from drugstore a week ago...negative). Weight dropped to 185 lbs. and then shot up to 205 lbs. once I started eat properly again, currently trying ease back down to 190 lbs. by laying off junk food (lots of fruit and vegetables these days) and playing the piss outta' my drum kit. Still too hot here work on the 94LX...temps. outside 102 to 105+ for more than two weeks.

Comment

Working...
                                X