No announcement yet.

Monday starts the weight lose.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^ yeah no kidding, i can only grill so much @ a time.
    ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
    he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

Update:

I'm still 250. I have been going to the gym still as well. 2-3 times a week. The only reason for 2-3 times a week is because of limited time. I have been grabbing the occasonal snack but I'm not going overbored at all. Don't worry about food at the meet. I probably eat less then you or ryan lol.
      1993 Protege LX-Midnight's shadow SOLD
      1996 Honda CBR600-Wrecked. Damn Honda crippled me
      2002 mazda MPV-family truckster SOLD
      2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
      .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

As long as your turning that fat into muscle!

Comment

I'll bring turkey burgers...lol
          no seriously... venison or turkey? I like both and can bring some it anyone wants some
          Daily Driver--'07 Traitor Corolla--Traded for a '11 Chevy Cruze--Traded for a '12 Dodge Charger
          Project Car - looking for a clean AWD Protege, or maybe a monster Miata donor

Comment

Bring both!

Comment

Bring a whole turkey, so we can deep fry it... Yumm.

Not saying Im going but if I did, Im always down for some DFT. =]

Comment

Deep fried turckey= bad for weight loss and bad for arteries. Turkey burgers ftw!!!!
                2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
                .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

turkey puts you to sleep, thus its bad in general for you.
                  ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
                  he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

white tuckey meat isn't bad for you..

Comment

Rice burgers! Boca beef! YAY!!!

Comment

venison then? I might have 90+lbs after this winter... it depends how many I get to shoot
                        Daily Driver--'07 Traitor Corolla--Traded for a '11 Chevy Cruze--Traded for a '12 Dodge Charger
                        Project Car - looking for a clean AWD Protege, or maybe a monster Miata donor

Comment

Venison it is!

Comment

Been going to the gym at all Chris?

Comment

well my little nephew tried going on a rice crispe diet and he lost 10lbs in 3 week he almost died. from denutrition lol
                              GOD INVENTED TURBO LAG TO GIVE THE V8 A CHANCE!!!!!
                              AND
                              THE DEVIL INVENTED THE ''ANTILAG'' TO SHOW THEM NO MERSEY!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Jho View Post
                                Been going to the gym at all Chris?
                                I'm probably going to close this thread. Reality is I can't find my motivation. Last time I went was last monday and I had to force myself to evem put 30 mins into it. Yea it sux but fk it. And I'm going back on my normal scedule at work next week so I won't have time to go. Oh well.
                                2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay

Comment

Working...
                                X