No announcement yet.

Monday starts the weight lose.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Now wait a minute...how do we know that's you in the second picture, apparently that guy wants to remain anonymous. Just kidding, keep up the effort...anything worth doing generally takes time and your progress does show.
    If it can be done wrong, I will...somehow I always finish tearing things up before I can fix'em ...

Comment

MMMmmm......sexy!

Comment

Originally posted by bpt323 View Post
        who takes these pictures BTW? do you give them a hurl basket? or prep them with plus size magazines???
        Haha. - accually set it up on the computer desk and set the timer.

Originally posted by Meltdownsky View Post
        Now wait a minute...how do we know that's you in the second picture, apparently that guy wants to remain anonymous. Just kidding, keep up the effort...anything worth doing generally takes time and your progress does show.
        Yea I took the pic and swa what my eyes lok like after 13.5 hrs of work,being up at 1230am and 1 hr at the gym looks like. Not a very pretty site to add to the not to pretty pic lol.
        1993 Protege LX-Midnight's shadow SOLD
        1996 Honda CBR600-Wrecked. Damn Honda crippled me
        2002 mazda MPV-family truckster SOLD
        2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
        .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
          he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

hey chris... i haven't read all of the posts, but my buddy john, the otr guy i know, has the same problem, he loses like 10 lbs everytime he goes out...

his secret is that he found some crackers that are really awesome as far as taste and they are healthy... double that up with water or tea, while you are out during the day

and if you get hungry just eat one or two crackers then chug some water...

eat a big healthy dinner and cheerio's for breakfast

i think he said he has lots like 50 lbs... from around 280~300ish

good luck man... i am starting to relapse back to my chubby days again... maybe this will "moo"tivate me
            Daily Driver--'07 Traitor Corolla--Traded for a '11 Chevy Cruze--Traded for a '12 Dodge Charger
            Project Car - looking for a clean AWD Protege, or maybe a monster Miata donor

Comment

Originally posted by bpt323 View Post
              who takes these pictures BTW? do you give them a hurl basket? or prep them with plus size magazines???
              talk about motivating.... lol

good luck man
              Daily Driver--'07 Traitor Corolla--Traded for a '11 Chevy Cruze--Traded for a '12 Dodge Charger

Comment

MMMmmm..........the cracker diet!

Comment

Originally posted by hit25cal View Post
                  eat a big healthy dinner and cheerio's for breakfast

good luck man... i am starting to relapse back to my chubby days again... maybe this will "moo"tivate me
                  Get to it kevin. Bad idea on having a big dinner. Maybe a big breakfast but not a big dinner. Lol lately I've been having a 3 egg whites on 12 grain bread or a couple hard boiled eggs for breakfast. Lunch is usually a tuna fish sandwich or grilled chicken sandwich and dinner is just a whey protien shake(double shot, 330 calories). If I need a snack or something it usually celery with peanut better, pretzel rods or some grapes. The only reason I don't eat a regular dinner is because I usually workout around 3-4 and then hit the bed around 6-7. The shake accually fills me up.
                  2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
                  .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

doesnt sound like a half bad plan man.... i need a gym membership

Comment

Having a gym in the clubhouse of your apartment complex that's free too use is great. If/when we get a house its going to suck until I can buy weights
                      2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay

Comment

Originally posted by Turpro View Post
                        Yea I took the pic and swa what my eyes lok like after 13.5 hrs of work,being up at 1230am and 1 hr at the gym looks like. Not a very pretty site to add to the not to pretty pic lol.
                        Actually, they coulda' been some really cool sunglasses...sadly I'm on the other end of the spectrum as I've lost 15+ lbs. due to "personal" problems and am trying turn myself around and start eating properly again...
                        If it can be done wrong, I will...somehow I always finish tearing things up before I can fix'em ...

Comment

Originally posted by Meltdownsky View Post
                          I've lost 15+ lbs. due to "personal" problems
                          I've heard of people wacking off a lot...........but never often enough to make them lose that much weight!

Comment

Originally posted by Jho View Post
                            I've heard of people wacking off a lot...........but never often enough to make them lose that much weight!
                            Hooray...I finally got a good reason to use the "Masterbating Monkey" Smilie...

Comment

Oh yeah, there's this one too...

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X