No announcement yet.

photoshop contest round 3!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

search for some of joes posts. he has some good links to how to's. I really like the ps bible but some things in it are unclear depending on what version of ps you have. Im stuck on carbon fiber right now.
    According to my Anger Management Counselor, after 26 weeks of anger management class, I should be an expert when it comes to Anger Management...tell that to the guy who threw a starburst at my car in rush hour traffic...haha

Todays thought of the day:

Rice is great if your really hungry and want to eat 2000 of something.

Mitch Hedberg

Comment

I was also trying to do CF from tut, but it doesn't look good, I will try to find my post about that, it's easier then PS bible
      Joe's Virtual Tuning Gallery

Comment

I'm just starting out with photoshop and I'm stuck using 4.0 so I know it's not the best but here it is.........
        1991 Mazda 323 GTR Sedan
        MODS:
        GTR motor swap, F&R Familia strut bars, MX-3 Rear Lower strut tie bar, GTX front bumper, GTX grill, EDM headlights & corners, EDM 323 rear garnish, EDM spoiler, EGT sideskirts, MX-3 seats, GTX steering wheel, EGT glass sunroof, WRX hood scoop (functional!!), and other things that take too much space to list.....
        TO DO LIST:
        EDM/JDM rear bumper
        EDM/JDM power folding mirrors
        Repaint car

Comment

That's better than I did when I was first learning, especially the lights and the wheels

Comment

Lights are cold blue
            Joe's Virtual Tuning Gallery

Comment

Great work all, I won't be entering for a while. I have double shifts at work until the end of time it seems.

Comment

heres my entry for round 3. presenting the VW Golf Hamman. i know the bumper is messed a little, but its the best i could do.
                Attached Files
                '91 323 SE
                Sony 12" Sub and amp - 17" Motegi MR7's wrapped in 205/40/zr Visa's - Protoss CAI - Magnaflow Exhaust - Indiglo Gauges and Carbon Fiber Bezel - Ractive Shift Knob, Boot, and Pedals - GroundControls

Coming Soon- Kartboy SS, Pakfeifer Front Bumper
                <center></center>

<a href="mailto://67mustangjosh@gmail.com">67mustangjosh@gmail dot com</a>

Comment

your getting better.
                  .....HELLO MY NAME IS BEN...

186.08whp
                  225.94wtq
                  torque monster!!!!
                  dyno graph 8-10-and 12psi
                  http://www.msprotege.com/members/THE...no%20graph.jpg
                  http://videos.streetfire.net/player....0-C19CA06AF01E dyno vid

blahblahblahblahblahblah

Comment

Nice job on the carbon fiber... I haven't tried that yet

Comment

thanks, the carbon fiber actually wasnt as hard as i thought it was gonna be
                      '91 323 SE
                      Sony 12" Sub and amp - 17" Motegi MR7's wrapped in 205/40/zr Visa's - Protoss CAI - Magnaflow Exhaust - Indiglo Gauges and Carbon Fiber Bezel - Ractive Shift Knob, Boot, and Pedals - GroundControls

Coming Soon- Kartboy SS, Pakfeifer Front Bumper
                      <center></center>

<a href="mailto://67mustangjosh@gmail.com">67mustangjosh@gmail dot com</a>

Comment

definate improvment josh. good work guys. keep em' coming.

Comment

heres my entry, what i did: chrome mirrors and handles, lowered, porsche turbo wheels, new color, shaved side emblem, smoked corners and headlights, shaved grille, probably other stuff i forgot.
                          Attached Files
                          91 Protege LX ---> cardomain site

91 protege lx: threw timing belt

88 323 se, mods: swapping in b6t, 70% complete, $150 takes it.

99.5 VW jetta 2.0

Comment

I love those wheels

Comment

heres my actual entry:: final:

color change, drop, r32 bumper and skirts, shaved corner lights, smoked headlights, chrome mirrors and door handles, porsche turbo wheels, shaved grille, bright spot reflections, and some other little things.
                              Attached Files
                              91 Protege LX ---> cardomain site

91 protege lx: threw timing belt

88 323 se, mods: swapping in b6t, 70% complete, $150 takes it.

99.5 VW jetta 2.0

Comment

that looks kick ass jgslayer, good job. when shall we end this round?
                                .....HELLO MY NAME IS BEN...

186.08whp
                                225.94wtq
                                torque monster!!!!
                                dyno graph 8-10-and 12psi
                                http://www.msprotege.com/members/THE...no%20graph.jpg
                                http://videos.streetfire.net/player....0-C19CA06AF01E dyno vid

blahblahblahblahblahblah

Comment

Working...
                                X