X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ok this one's a little better
    Attached Files
    '91 323 SE
    Sony 12" Sub and amp - 17" Motegi MR7's wrapped in 205/40/zr Visa's - Protoss CAI - Magnaflow Exhaust - Indiglo Gauges and Carbon Fiber Bezel - Ractive Shift Knob, Boot, and Pedals - GroundControls

Coming Soon- Kartboy SS, Pakfeifer Front Bumper
    <center></center>

<a href="mailto://67mustangjosh@gmail.com">67mustangjosh@gmail dot com</a>

Comment

good job josh!
      According to my Anger Management Counselor, after 26 weeks of anger management class, I should be an expert when it comes to Anger Management...tell that to the guy who threw a starburst at my car in rush hour traffic...haha

Todays thought of the day:

Rice is great if your really hungry and want to eat 2000 of something.

Mitch Hedberg

Comment

all you need now is some black wheels and your golden.
        According to my Anger Management Counselor, after 26 weeks of anger management class, I should be an expert when it comes to Anger Management...tell that to the guy who threw a starburst at my car in rush hour traffic...haha

Mitch Hedberg

Comment

yeah... I plan on getting something gunmetal or black... I also need some tint... Once I get all this going I will paint my headlights and get the black corners... Then I think I should be set.... still thinking about a body kit though.

Thanks mustangjosh67, looks good! If you are bored you can throw some wheels and a tint on there!

Comment

heres another
            Attached Files
            '91 323 SE
            Sony 12" Sub and amp - 17" Motegi MR7's wrapped in 205/40/zr Visa's - Protoss CAI - Magnaflow Exhaust - Indiglo Gauges and Carbon Fiber Bezel - Ractive Shift Knob, Boot, and Pedals - GroundControls

<center></center>

Comment

Oh, I like that...thanks... what kind of wheels are those?

Comment

what a difference huh?
                Attached Files

Comment

motegi traklites, from negatize's pro
                  '91 323 SE

<center></center>

Comment

damn that looks good, you should do that
                    '91 323 SE

<center></center>

Comment

I'd do something with a polished lip maybe.

Mitch Hedberg

Comment

i knew thats what i wanted.... i just havent seen it.... now i am def headed that direction. thanks again for your help!

Comment

Originally posted by fuq_A_vtec
                          I'd do something with a polished lip maybe.
                          not really a fan of polished lips....

Comment

gotta work on those headlights and gonna paint the chrome piece on the grill black

Comment

hey, just to let you know, I think there are a cluple of places that make OEM carbon fiber hoods for our cars.
                              for example here is one for $425 I believe. the second one down. click on the dropdown menu and select protege 99-00. http://www.yakuzaracing.com/en-us/dept_267.html

EDIT: just found this one for $399 http://www.racerwheel.com/exterior-h...1999-2000.html

Comment

Originally posted by mazpro
                                hey, just to let you know, I think there are a cluple of places that make OEM carbon fiber hoods for our cars.
                                for example here is one for $425 I believe. the second one down. click on the dropdown menu and select protege 99-00. http://www.yakuzaracing.com/en-us/dept_267.html
                                There is actually no OEM style hood from VIS for the 99/00. If you order that one, I gaurentee they will send you a hood for 01+.

Comment

Working...
                                X