No announcement yet.

ps round 7!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

that was only quick chop..... if I had much time, I could do mean motha****a from that angel 3
    Joe's Virtual Tuning Gallery

Comment

THe 2nd one with the blue looks hott. the deep lip rims and everything...color looks good too! i think id vote on that one.... 2drs are good too, expecially with the gunmetal rims.
      Maroon 1995 Probe SE
      Beige 1994 Protege DX
      Silver 2001 Protege ES

Comment

great work all and Joe, as always i bow down to the PS masta. you should mod this section not me. lol

Comment

I might be late, but I was bored.
          According to my Anger Management Counselor, after 26 weeks of anger management class, I should be an expert when it comes to Anger Management...tell that to the guy who threw a starburst at my car in rush hour traffic...haha

Todays thought of the day:

Rice is great if your really hungry and want to eat 2000 of something.

Mitch Hedberg

Comment

wow i guess no one really has any interest in these contests anymore should i set up a poll??????
            91 Protege LX ---> cardomain site

91 protege lx: threw timing belt

88 323 se, mods: swapping in b6t, 70% complete, $150 takes it.

99.5 VW jetta 2.0

Comment

yeah...I'm going to be needing something to do at work, so I have an entry from now on.
              According to my Anger Management Counselor, after 26 weeks of anger management class, I should be an expert when it comes to Anger Management...tell that to the guy who threw a starburst at my car in rush hour traffic...haha

Todays thought of the day:

Rice is great if your really hungry and want to eat 2000 of something.

Mitch Hedberg

Comment

Working...
              X