Taking photshop requests.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by steve_protege
    If you could, Id like ya to do the following for me. Photoshop an emerald green Protege sedan with gloss black wheels and silver graphics. Just so I can get an idea as to what my car might look like. This way I'll be able to see whether or not I want to put on my graphics. Also, if its not too much to ask, photoshop a green EVO style hood (the 2 separate vents) thats green on the sides and silver up the middle. Starting from the front bumper and going up to the windshield. Thanks.
    I already had the first part of that from a long time ago, but here it is with some crappy graphics. Of course this is a green version of McCorkles old silver Protege.
    According to my Anger Management Counselor, after 26 weeks of anger management class, I should be an expert when it comes to Anger Management...tell that to the guy who threw a starburst at my car in rush hour traffic...haha

Todays thought of the day:

Rice is great if your really hungry and want to eat 2000 of something.

Mitch Hedberg

Comment

yeah, crappy graphics
      According to my Anger Management Counselor, after 26 weeks of anger management class, I should be an expert when it comes to Anger Management...tell that to the guy who threw a starburst at my car in rush hour traffic...haha

Mitch Hedberg

Comment

I dont put too much time into something I dont believe in.

Mitch Hedberg

Comment

That doesn't look half bad.

Comment

you could have painted that car hot pink and it still would have been PIMP.

Mitch Hedberg

Comment

true

Comment

Originally posted by fuq_A_vtec
                do you want the hatcback or the sedan?
                hatch plz.
                The T3 BP MX-3 conversion has begun, and is taking forever & will kill me.

Comment

Originally posted by D323
                  hatch plz.
                  Attached Files
                  Last edited by SPENONE; 12-19-2004, 03:29 PM.

Comment

its my g/f car. I got tint on my 323, and she cant decide if she wants her aveo tinted or not. She wont let me take a pic of her car either b/c she thinks someone will come steal it or something..... I dunno its her car and it means the world to her, so I dont ask.

anyways.... if your bored at work and you could do that for me that would be awesome dood. Thanks!
                    Last edited by D323; 12-19-2004, 03:30 PM.

Comment

wow. Nice PS...... That would be hella hard to do though with the 2 piece rear window becoming 1 and the 5 door going to 3.

Comment

Here's an old pic of my car, break my heart
                        If you don't like the way I drive, stay off the sidewalk

Comment

Originally posted by fuq_A_vtec
                          I already had the first part of that from a long time ago, but here it is with some crappy graphics. Of course this is a green version of McCorkles old silver Protege.

Not bad, not bad at all!!! Thats exactly what my car is going to look like. Except different wheels and graphics of course. Hopefully, mine aren't too crappy. The ones in the picture don't look half bad at all either. You did a good job man. My wheels are going to be ADR Visions (black w/polished lip) and different graphics. They start at the very bottom of the front bumper and sweep back towards the tailights. Here is a picture of em:

Whatcha all think??
                          Attached Files

Comment

not bad. Just make sure there is some go to that show.....

Comment

Originally posted by Astyl
                              Run 35 psi of boost then youll be qualified too have the graphics

looks decent though.. kinda ricerish, but wtv
                              Well... I can't say that I'll be running 35 psi of boost, but I am going to have some go. I have my exhaust setup getting done soon and I plan on adding my OBX header with Injen CAI. Once the money comes along, Im getting a P-n-P job done and opening up my TB a bit. I'll be able to back the graphics up. Promise.

Just out of curiousity, whats so ricer-ish about them?

Comment

Not a whole lot of graphics supporters around anymore. I, myself, think that graphics look autozonish and take away from the attractiveness of the ride.

Mitch Hedberg

Comment

Working...
                                X