can you photoshop my 323

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by txkprotege
    Brakes? I just tie bricks to my door and toss them out the window to slow down..

^^ lol.....das classic

My PS skills are horrible....i mean, i can't even the whole picture on the canvas..and when i paint the car all the reflections go into hiding. bloody technology
    If you're really anal when it comes to the contortion of the english language, or ne-sh*t you find hard to let pass, you should take "THE MANS" advice get a butt lube.....

Quote:Originally Posted by TheMAN "yeah.... butt lube so it feels better"

"I am not a theif, but, i will rob you of your dignity"

"All my life i been a devil's advocate, mad cats never even knew the devil even had a kid"

"fck me? well fck you too, ya mother - ya father- the hole u came through" D-block

"you can get a lot in this world if you put ya NINE to it, but, u'll 'preciate it a whole lot more if you put ya MIND TO IT" - Jayz

Comment

Just put it in quick mask, mask off everything but the painted area, or mask off the painted area and invert (i find this easier for some reason), then get out of quick mask mode... then just go image>adjustments>hue/saturation and change color to whatever the hell you feel like (make sure the "colorize" box is checked)

Comment

^^^ gonna have to try that.... I havent played with PS enough at work.
        The T3 BP MX-3 conversion has begun, and is taking forever & will kill me.

Comment

...Yeah, the gunmetal looks better

Comment

thats not that ricey looking.... it actually looks somewhat decent IMO... minus the riiiiiiice sticker of course.
            The T3 BP MX-3 conversion has begun, and is taking forever & will kill me.

Comment

change the R to an N and then it would look better haha

Comment

Working...
              X