Ph0t0Ch0pp3d egt sideskirts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks for the compliment.

My set is from 2 different egt's. I got the first set and the passenger side was kinda ****ty. Then a month later at the same yard I found the 2nd set but the drivers side was screwed up. I was going to cut them up and fuse them to take the gap away but I got lazy and just threw the crappy ones away. 2 weeks after I painted them white(to put on my old pro) some asshole t-boned me. I was going to put then on over that next weekend. So they sat in my storage room for 2 yrs b4 I decided to go full on with my pro. Now they found there home. Looking at that 626 lip makes me wanna hit the jy this weekend to get one for now till I can get my front bumper.
    1993 Protege LX-Midnight's shadow SOLD
    1996 Honda CBR600-Wrecked. Damn Honda crippled me
    2002 mazda MPV-family truckster SOLD
    2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
    .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

Originally posted by turpro
      what pic?

The one with the big, nasty dent.

Comment

Thats mean like Kozzman!

Originally posted by Jho
        David
        sigpic Ky

Comment

Originally posted by Jho
          That's just a love ripple. Lol. Yea kinda looks like **** with shinny paint. Oh I'm sorry. I didn't mean to say the "p" word around you
          1993 Protege LX-Midnight's shadow SOLD
          1996 Honda CBR600-Wrecked. Damn Honda crippled me
          2002 mazda MPV-family truckster SOLD
          2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
          .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

Haha...................................paint.

Comment

Working...
            X