Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by esmacmil View Post
    light/medium grey.

no black, it dont like a car my color with that.

the color in person has a lot more brown in it than the picture does justiuce to...i think it would look cool lt grey....but probably just going to shine the f*ck out of them.
    Yeah, black wouldn't look good, but you can't go wrong with grey.

We'll see what the ps looks like.

edit: i just realized i'm whoring in the ps section...i feel like you jo.
    Haha, yeah, slow down man, I'm breaking a sweat.

Comment

and i didnt threadjack, i really asked for somebody to drop my car

actually, f that, he asked!
      lol

hey zoomtictac,

paint those rims light and medium grey, throw some smaller pics up there if you have some time?

maybe some red calipers? (that'd be tough)

appreciate it

edit: i just realized i'm whoring in the ps section...i feel like you jo.
      hehehe...

I'll work on that for you... I'll see about trying to make them look a little more like they're 15's, too. Not sure about the red calipers... the holes are pretty small, and at that angle, I'm not sure you'd be able to see it. I could maybe fab it in under one of the other rim pics if it doesn't work on the teg?

Ztt

ps. just noticed you said you wanted them smaller - how small?
      Last edited by zoomtictac; 11-28-2006, 01:14 AM.
      1990 Red NA6
      16.43@81mph
      15" Heliums | 195/50 ZE512's | 14° BTDC | DIY cowl induction | Front tower brace | BSP f/r subframe braces | Style bar | Redline Goods shift boot | Mazda6 shift knob | DIY mesh TSI's | Factory badging removed | JDM Roadster emblem | Pivot controller

sigpic

1991 Black BG LX
      Unknown
      16° BTDC | Cone filter | HID conversion | Tinted taillights

Comment

I'll post em tomorrow, Im whupped. zzzzz...
        1990 Red NA6
        16.43@81mph
        15" Heliums | 195/50 ZE512's | 14° BTDC | DIY cowl induction | Front tower brace | BSP f/r subframe braces | Style bar | Redline Goods shift boot | Mazda6 shift knob | DIY mesh TSI's | Factory badging removed | JDM Roadster emblem | Pivot controller

sigpic

1991 Black BG LX
        Unknown

Comment

haha no problem man, get some sleep!

yeah the calipers would be too hard and not even look right, but thanks for tryin to make the wheels a little bigger.

smaller pics - maybe twice the size of the miata in your sig - that way i can see a couple at a time on one screen without scrolling up and down a thousand times.

Comment

Here ya go. I had to guess at the shades you wanted. The first one is the actual color of the rims... personally I think they look best unpainted. And I'm not sure I got an accurate depiction of 15's - they look closer to 16's. Doh! Anyway, you get the idea. It sure looks a lot better than the smaller rims, anyway.

By the way, whats your resolution? I think I'm going to make that a regular question with Photoshop "customers"... I'm working with 1600x1200, so everything looks wayyy smaller to me than most people (the pic in my sig is only about 30% as wide as the full width of my screen). I would think most people have 1024x768 or 1280x1024, so I need to remember to make pictures accordingly smaller.
            Attached Files
            1990 Red NA6
            16.43@81mph

sigpic

1991 Black BG LX
            Unknown

Comment

thanks looks great

i have 1280x1024.

http://www.wihandyman.com/forum/showthread.php?t=27988 vote now! haha

Comment

That does look good!

Comment

Working...
                X