Some New Wallpaper...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 00silverbullet View Post
    WOW these look very good! I wish I could do these I never learned photoshop.. but I think it's about time I did.. How did you guys take it on?
    I've got some real easy tips for you:

Open Photoshop
    Play music that gets you movin through headphones
    Enjoy

Seriously though, I always listen to music when I work on stuff like this, I usually listen to Rock and Rap, but when it comes to this stuff I listen to Trance. It does help if you have some knowledge of other drawing programs such as Corel or Paint Shop Pro(where I started), but if you haven't worked on programs like that, download a copy of Photoshop Essentials, there's also plenty of tutorials available online, I'm currently learning how to cartoon images and have started with cars. Before you start with anything like cartooning, start with stuff like above, just take a handful of images and practicing cutting parts out and putting them together.

Good luck man and enjoy it!

Later,
    MrH.

Looking for an Interplay Bumper!!!!

Comment

I listen to music while doing everything.

Comment

Originally posted by Jho View Post
        I listen to music while doing everything.

So tell me, how do your ladies like it when you're poking around with headphones in, and don't tell me it's cause they scream too loud and you don't want to damage your hearing.... that's my line.

Later,
        MrH.

Comment

Originally posted by Suzuka323 View Post
          So tell me, how do your ladies like it when you're poking around with headphones in, and don't tell me it's cause they scream too loud and you don't want to damage your hearing.... that's my line.

Later,
          MrH.
          Women scream when they see what you've got?

I'm sorry.

Comment

Women scream when they see what you've got?

I'm sorry.
            Yeah, but they take it all anyway!

You're damn right you're sorry,

MrH.

Comment

New shots, nothing special, but I did put in some time to make the rims match the shot as much as possible, changed the background and nothing else really to mention I was just screwing around. The last 2 pics are my favorites, the top is just plain, the second is a motion blur, then Blue tint, and finally Black and White. I think I might get the Rota Subzero's after seeing this result, Gunmetal Gray with Royal Lip for me please!

Enjoy!

Last edited by Suzuka323; 03-23-2007, 12:08 PM.

Comment

Nice work Matt.

I like the one you used as your new avatar the best.

Comment

Nice work Matt.

I like the one you used as your new avatar the best.
                  Thanks man, I'm still trying to get the "BFG" copy to look better, but I'm having issues getting the Blue to match better with the car.

The reason it's known as the "BFG" is because my friends said it looked like one of those BFG tires ads where the background is washed out in the same color as the car ie the Yellow S2000 with the Yellow track shot behind it. That's the look I was going for to, so I feel that I was pretty successful.

Later,
                  MrH.

Comment

Yeah, I like the blue too.

Cool blue.

Comment

Working...
                    X