Pimping YOUR Ride!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pimping YOUR Ride!

So I was bored a few months ago and I have always thought the full JDM style of the Protege is not taken to it's full potential. It isn't perfect (that is for sure!) but I think the overall idea is pretty clean.
    Attached Files

good attempt! keep practicing and you'll improve fast!

Comment

Well as you can tell the "carbon Fiber" is shyt looking. on some tutorial they explained how to make carbon fiber and i did it but that was using a larger picture so from afar it looked actually real but in my picture the fibers look chunky and not good. i only have the trail version and now it is expired but i had the car with just a gray looking hood without the carbon detail. that way looks much better, i'll maybe get around to getting a new trail so i can show you all.
      -matt

Comment

The JDM body parts really help improve the 2nd gen's appearance.

Comment

The USDM 2nd gen bumpers are ****ing ugly

The Phillipines hands down, has the best looking BHA's

Comment

hey, you guys have a swear filter.... crap boobs crap
            hell damn fart!!

Comment

Comment

IF, that is a big if. If i ever get to upgrade my exterior.... this is if my car is worth reconditioning to me. I want to paint the JDM bumper to this style, i love the new looks with the black section, i stole it from the GT-R and other audi's. anywho merry ****ing christmas you pricks!

:swear filter???:

Comment

Working...
                X